Author Topic: [ST09]Whimper for More[NC-17/SLASH/M/M][FIN]  (Read 647 times)

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
  • "There will be no shots" ~ Johns
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/818825/
[ST09]Whimper for More[NC-17/SLASH/M/M][FIN]
« on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 11:14 AM »
Author:  Furyan Goddess
Title:  Whimper For More
Rating:  NC-17 for M/M slash.  Language
Fandom:  ST09
Disclaimer:  I do not own Kirk of Spock, much to my dismay.  I make no money by writing this, nor do I intend any slander or offense.
Pairing:  Spock and Kirk
Summery:  Needs and desires denied.
Archive: VX and FF.NET
Author's Note:  That's to Bitten for her bad influence.

The First Officer

It's three am when the door slides open almost silently.  The air stirs, but only slightly.  Heat fills the room, the sound of breath turns shallow and speeds up.  Whisper of clothing, the clunk of a boot.  The scent of man.

The bed doesn't creak under the extra weight, he made sure that it wouldn't.  It would do no one any good to know what their captain and first officer were up to all hours of the night.

He tries to play coy, but his partner knows better.  The rustle of sheets break the silence before a touch ignites the fire.

It's not a soft, tentative touch, but one that is firm and sure.  A caress of a confident lover and a trusted friend.

No words are spoken, none are needed.  No permission asked, for it was understood.

Cool skin against sleep-flushed flesh.  Hot breath spreading chills.  Pleading words that will never make it past the four walls.

A pale hand moves, mapping the planes and hollows before it settles in the middle and grasps tight.

A husky gasp accompanies the bucking of hips.  A whimper for more.  Slow strokes designed to torture, fabricated for drawing out maximum pleasure.  Sensitive fingertips outline and tease the throbbing head, spreading around the pearl of liquid that had pooled.

The larger man scoots closer and rolls, moving his partner into position at the same time. No more foreplay is needed, it's unwanted.  It holds no allure, brings them no closer to their ultimate goal.

He gets on his knees and slides his hand over the other's perfect ass.  A press of knuckles against the tight opening makes the other moan.  Unwilling to wait any longer, he presses himself in slowly.

Burning heat makes skin prickle with sweat.  A long, almost pain-filled moan fills the air, but that's how he wants it.  He takes it almost like a punishment for wanting.  Needing it.

Withdrawal and push.  And again. Hands turn hard, demanding.  The one on bottom is yanked up sharply and crushed against the lean chest behind him.  Shoving harder, he buries himself as deep as possible and grinds.

One alabaster hand circles the tan neck and holds fast.  Not tight, no bruises will be left.  No evidence for anyone else to see, but a show of ownership. Of claiming.  Reminding the one that's getting fucked that he asks for it.

Hold tight, push deep.  Gasps and growls.

Breathing changes and he knows his captain is getting close. He won't assist him, he's already doing more than he should.  If he wants to keep denying what they have, then he can take care of his own needs, but he waits. Holds out until the stroking goes from frantic to a dead stop.  Hips jerk and he slams home one final time, having no defense against the tight, pulsing hole that is milking him dry.     

A few moments to savor his victory and then he gets up, desses and quietly leaves the room.  In the morning, it will be as if this never happened.  His lover will deny any involvement with his dying breath.  It stings and it is illogical that he still comes, stays.  But love has never been a logical choice or emotion.

Once night comes again, the same actions will be repeated with different variations.  Almost every night for the last year and still, no one knows.  No one hears the whimpers for more. 

~~

The Captain

Sleep eludes him as he waits for his lover.  The one person, the only person that makes him lose all control.  The only one he allows himself to be vulnerable with because he knows he's in capable hands.  Perhaps even more so than his own. Maybe that is part of the allure?  The need.  The fire.  Forbidden and taboo.   

He squeezes his eyes closed tightly, resisting the urge to turn and watch him undress.  He wants to see the long expanse of naked flesh but he will not allow himself the pleasure.  It's wrong, but yet, so very right.

The noise seems extra loud in the stillness of the night and it frightens him.  Will someone find them?  Will his crew discover what he needs, who he does it with?  The womanizer reduced to pleading for a man.

The first touch ignites him, makes him burn for things he shouldn't want.  Shouldn't need.

Contact with the chilled flesh sears him as warm, moist breath makes him shiver.  Makes him plead for more.

No need to explore, nimble hands know the way.  Cool hands, hot skin, tight grip.

Loss of reason.

Strokes, long and slow make him whimper, bring him close.  Allow him to him relinquish control.

Powerful arms move him where he needs to be. They take over, demand things that he shouldn't be willing to give.

Intrusion, sharp and deep.  Filling.  Hot and hard.  Wrong, but not.

He tries to bow his head in denial but is not allowed.  He's forced up and against.  Held fast and hard against lean muscle, not subtle curves.  His mind tells him to struggle, break the hold, but he can't... wont. 

The deeper the invasion goes, the more authority surrendered until there is nothing left. Nothing but submission and the fiery need for release.  Knowing that no help is coming, he takes care of himself and almost smiles as he feels the other hold back.  Waiting.

Mind goes blank as bliss overwhelms.  He's selfish in his release, taking more than he's giving.  Allowing the violation of his body for brief moments of pleasure that only one can give.

The arms around him loosen, but he stays deep for a few moments before final withdrawal.  From his body, from his bed.

The older man wants to stay, he knows it for fact, but that would not do. Still, guilt settles heavy.  He owes his first officer, he deserves more than a fuck in the middle of the night.  No reciprocated touches, no words of commitment.

He can't look at him, he'll cave if he does.  Those fathomless dark eyes see into him, all of him.  They know all of his secrets and all his lies.  Giving power over in the bedroom is one thing, he will not release it or share it on his bridge.  His ship.  So, he just lays down flat and pretends indifference.  The door slides closed once again and he shivers, alone in the dark with his lover's heat slowly leaching from the bed and whimpers for more. 

FIN

Thanks to Sil for siggie!

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
Re: [ST09]Whimper for More[NC-17/SLASH/M/M][FIN]
« Reply #1 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 11:22 AM »
OMFG this is so hot. *swoons*  You already know how much I love that "whimper" line. You've got a smutty mind, girl! I can totally see Kirk needing to relinquish responsibility and control for a bit, especially with someone who he knows is as strong and capable as Spock is. I can also see Kirk fighting against such a thing. The inner conflict is fun to read, and makes for some hot sex. I like the way you used present-tense and descriptive language instead of words. It adds to the intensity. :D

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #2 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Thanks, B.  It is pretty hot. I just started writing, usually this isn't my style.  I tend to be first person girl lately.  Thanks for reading and all the help, love you, babe!

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
« Reply #3 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 11:33 AM »
For the record, I am neither a 'bad influence' nor a 'slave driver.' I'm merely a dedicated beta reader and an aggressive muse. :D

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #4 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 11:35 AM »
What ever gets you though the night, love!

Offline Diesel's Mel

• Supreme VXer
  • Breaking Rule #22 and loving every minute of it.
    • http://www.myspace.com/mrsreese
« Reply #5 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 11:38 AM »
Whoa. :shock

I'm not a Star Trek fan, but wow. That was hot and I could totally see something like that play out just from what I've heard about the movie and the characters. Well done, darlin! Smashing sweetie, simply smashing! :-* Another great story, FG.

Instead of sheep jumping a fence, I count Gibbs' smacking DiNozzo...
Special thanks to the lovely Cyren for finding the fabulous photo for my siggy.

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #6 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 12:06 PM »
Thanks DM.  You should watch the movie, it's really good :D 

Offline Janine

• Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes!
    • MySpace
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • VinXperience
« Reply #7 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 12:19 PM »
Wow, Tracy, this is so great! I'm awed! :up

First up, the story is scorching hot. Really, I was debating to take a cold shower before leaving feedback, but I don't want you to wait so I'll just keep the soaking panties on for another bit. :giggle On first look it might be surprising to see Kirk giving up power, and yet it isn't surprising at all because men in positions of power often enjoy to subdue and let others have power over them. Spock seems like the perfect choice for that; it makes sense that they are drawn to each other.

The sex is raw, typical for males I might say. Who needs foreplay anyway? And I also think that Spock's Vulcan side probably adds to that. Vulcans are pretty matter-of-fact, the idea of foreplay doesn't make too much sense. The emotional conflicts you display are really interesting because they have so many layers. You have Kirk, almost afraid that one day their private relationship might have an influence on their work relationship, that Spock would one day question his authority, but on the other hand he seems to long for more than just the fuck&go relationship they're having.  And Spock, it's surprising to see him so confused - and yet not. I think he too wants more but is so confused by his own feelings and, above all, the signals he gets from his captain that although he satisfies their needs, he exhibits a ind of defiance (refusing to help Kirk get off, leaving shortly after their climaxes without saying a word...) that shows what he really wants; it's just harder to read in his case.

I can only hope that this is the beginning of a series because there's a lot of potential hidden in this ficlet. :) :hugs
« Last Edit: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 01:59 PM by Janine, Reason: oopsie, fixed a typo »

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
« Reply #8 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 12:26 PM »
Just rereading...

Reminding the one that's getting fucked that he asks for it.

I liked that line a lot too. :D

Offline Janine

• Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
    • MySpace
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • VinXperience
« Reply #9 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 12:29 PM »
Hear, hear, the slave driver is talking. ;D *runs for cover*

Really, I was just kidding. You're an excellent muse, B! :kiss

Offline deantaddict01

• Dom's Desire
« Reply #10 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 02:10 PM »
Okay so I'm not a Star Trek fan either, and I usually don't wander into this realm but...wow.  Just friggin WOW!  That was amazingly well written and beyond hot.  I love the layers of thought and description. 

This line especially snagged my interest...

Giving power over in the bedroom is one thing, he will not release it or share it on his bridge.  His ship. 

Brava!   :bow

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #11 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 02:13 PM »
Thanks.. see, it's always good to try new things :D 

ST 09 ROCKS!

Offline deantaddict01

• Dom's Desire
« Reply #12 on: Tue, Feb 23, 2010, 02:15 PM »
You aren't kidding!   ;D

I hope there's more?   :ddance

Offline silver

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #13 on: Thu, Feb 25, 2010, 08:53 AM »
It's three am when the door slides open almost silently.  The air stirs, but only slightly.  Heat fills the room, the sound of breath turns shallow and speeds up.  Whisper of clothing, the clunk of a boot.  The scent of man.

What a great intro!
Reminding the one that's getting fucked that he asks for it.

There's a scene that's begging to be written  :cool
alone in the dark with his lover's heat slowly leaching from the bed

Arrrg.  :-\
This is fantastic stuff.  You have the rawness of the physical action combined with all the emotional complications; just perfect.
The point of view is very immediate; we're all right there.  I haven't yet seen ST but I'll get there.  And when I do, I'll have your loverly fics to ignite my brain as I watch!
 :-*

...insatiable...

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #14 on: Thu, Feb 25, 2010, 09:17 AM »
Thanks for reading Silver. 

Yeah, Spock and Kirk make me hot.. Possessive Spock.. aggressive Spock...*dies*

Offline Janine

• Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
    • MySpace
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • VinXperience
« Reply #15 on: Thu, Feb 25, 2010, 10:17 AM »
*dies*

No you won't, lady. You got more stories to write!

Offline Montgomery Burns 13

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Every hero needs a formidable villain
« Reply #16 on: Tue, Mar 16, 2010, 02:02 PM »
Pretty hot, even though I still have to make a conscious effort to think of Chris Pine and Zac Quinto when hearing the names of Kirk and Spock. :grin I guess I hafta watch Star Trek 2009 more often.

Anyway, I'm lovin' this, especially since it has absolutely no dialog.  Awesome. :rule
Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag
Feelings are overrated. Dean Winchester

my fanfics

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #17 on: Tue, Mar 16, 2010, 02:04 PM »
Thanks, Monty.  I wanted to write it that way.  There are times when dialog becomes intrusive. 

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #18 on: Fri, Mar 26, 2010, 05:13 PM »
Wow....hot, desperate and needy. Just increadible. I haven't seen the new one yet, but I really want to now. Yeah it would be cool to see a series with these two. Never thought of Kirk and Spock this way, but now..... Good sweat damn...

Rav

You're not afraid of the dark, are you?

Offline Pamela

• Supreme VXer
  • starring at a narrow rope bridge
« Reply #19 on: Sun, Aug 15, 2010, 11:27 AM »
I'm not going to quote here because my mouse is tired that and I'm dribbling all over the keyboard.

There's so much denial and silence. Really sad.
No, I am not feeling bad for Kirk! Stop looking at me!

I'm hoping that in 400 years the gender of your partner won't matter.
And bottoming in bed does not mean you are less than the partner.
[Kirk squeals like a girl and runs cause I'm going to kick his ass.] So worried about stupid shit.

Very nice emotion in there,
pamela

Super siggie by Silsin

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #20 on: Sun, Aug 15, 2010, 11:29 AM »
thanks :D  I guess... never really thought about that, Pamela.. how would sexual rules and partners be looked upon in the future?  It's all up to California right now, I think...