Author Topic: [LOST]Peaches[NC-17][FIN]  (Read 316 times)

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
  • "There will be no shots" ~ Johns
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/818825/
[LOST]Peaches[NC-17][FIN]
« on: Thu, Sep 18, 2008, 01:25 PM »
Author: Furyan Goddess
Title:  Peaches
Fandon:  LOST
Rating:  NC-17 for oral sex and language
Disclaimer:  I do not own anything from LOST or James "Sawyer" Ford.  OFC is mine.  
Pairing:  James Ford-Sawyer/ OFC
Summery:  James finds his next mark at a cocktail party.  Is him looking for money, or just a sexy time?  
Feedback:  Yes please, this is the first and only LOST fic I've ever posted here
Archive: No, thank you.
Author's Note:  This was written back in '05 after just watching the first season.  I've only seen ½ of the 2nd and nothing since then. This is unbeta'd so if you see any major mistakes, let me know.  Their might be some tense issues but I tried to fix all of them I could see.

He strolled into the room, wearing a black tux.  He owned it, she could tell, but he really knew how to wear it.  It wasn’t some cheap rental job, but a fine Italian wool blend, tailored to fit with perfection.  And he was perfection.  A perfect example of male physique, the face of an angel, or more to the mark, the devil.  The raw sexuality that surrounded him, oozed out of him and sent every woman’s hormones into overdrive.  

His lips, pink, full and begging to be kissed, nibbled on and sucked.  His blue eyes were hooded by a thick dark brow and a slight brood.  His hair was just a hint too long, making the blond appear darker.  His cheek bones were high and accented his straight nose beautifully.  His jaw was strong and stubborn with a light stubble of hair, like he just refused to shave because it was what was expected of him.  

His eyes scanned the room, searching for something, someone.  Was he looking for his lover?  Or perhaps searching for a new one?  But most likely he was searching for a new mark.  Men like him weren’t single for a reason.  Something was either wrong with him, or he was a player.  And if that was the case, the man played in the big leagues.  

Their eyes met across the room and he flashed her a quick smile.  She first noticed his white perfect teeth, then the dimple.  Oh, God, he had a dimple in that beautiful face of his.  How could a man that looked that sexy have a dimple that made you want to cuddle him and stroke his hair?

Anna’s heart stopped, then proceeded to pound in earnest.  He grabbed two glasses of champagne and walked her way.  Actually strutted, would be more the word for it.  He had confidence to spare, and an attitude that boarded on obnoxious.  

“Well hello there, Peaches.”  He said as he handed her a glass.  His deep voice accented by an incredibly sexy southern drawl.  “My name is James, just so you know, when I make you scream it later.”

Anna raised one of her perfectly trimmed brows at him.  She would have laughed, but it was quite possible that she would be screaming it later and not realize why or how she got there.  It had been a long time since she had found a man attractive and never one like this.  He was a bad boy through and through.  A thought that excited her, as much as terrified her.  

James' eyes roamed over the tall woman, she was about 5' 9".  Nothing really compared to his 6'2" frame, but she was leggy.  The kind of legs he loved to have wrapped around him.  He smirked as he felt his groin starting to pull.  Her hair was dark, thick and wavy but she had it pulled up to show off her graceful neck, perfect for nibbling on.  His eyes were drawn to the light that caught off the 2 Caret diamond stud earrings she wore.  

Her breast are full, waist trim and her hips curved out seductively.  Her brown eyes showed no fear, only slight amusement and false boredom.  

“Well, James, I can assure you that will not happen.”  She told him formally, though her heart was racing at the very thought of having this man between her thighs.  He chuckled at her, a warm, sexy sound and she felt herself grow wet right there in the middle of a crowded room, from a man she had just met.  She was in so much trouble.

Anna could feel the flash of heat over her skin as he leaned in and asked, “So, Peaches, do you always lie?”

“I am not lying!”  She scoffed at him, her eyes flashing.  He groaned, a sound deep in his throat and she felt her knees go weak.  

“You’re a feisty one, Peaches, I like that.  Makes for more passion in the bedroom, or the kitchen, or the living room...” he trailed off.  She had to  walk away before she embarrassed herself and shoved her tongue in his mouth to see if he really tasted as good as he smelled.  

Anna heard him laugh and knew in that moment she was lost.   Stay away from him, she told herself,  he was too sexy, too tempting.   The forbidden fruit that you know was too sweet and juicy, and all it would do would make you end up sticky, wet and slightly queasy.  

An hour had passed and she had almost forgot about him, almost.  How can you almost forget about the most powerful presence you have ever met?  Whether they're in your life for a moment, or a year, some people are just hard to forget.  He was one of them.  No matter what she thought, or wanted, she would never be the same after tonight.  

Anna had two choices.  She could either indulged herself and spend the night with him.  Yes, she would probably hate herself in the morning, or afternoon, or sometime in the near future, but she would always remember him and their night of mind blowing passion.  Or, she could walk away, forget she had ever met him and move on with her life.  Pretend to be happy, carefree and without the heartache he was sure to bring, but kicking herself for what could have been.  Sighing, Anna walked out onto the deck to get some fresh air.  

The house had grown too crowded and stuffy and her frayed nerves couldn’t take it anymore.  She  had spent the last hour trying to forget him and looking for him at the same time.  It was too stressful.  

“Nice of you to join me, Peaches.”  His voice came from behind her, in the shadows, “Thought you forgot ‘bout me.”  

“How could I forget someone as rude as you?” She sneered back and didn't bother to turn around.  

“I ain’t rude baby, just truthful.”

“I see you are also bad at English.”  

“HUMMM, where I come from, it don’t matter how you talk.  It matters what you do and who you do it to.  But if my English offends you,” he said, slipping into a formal tone, “Then I shall speak more upper class.  I can be stuffy and boring and nothing like the man you really need.”    He said with a small, knowing smirk on his face.

“Who said I need a man?”  Anna asked him.  

He closed the distance between them, backing her against the handrail as he leaned in to take in her scent.  

“You smell nice, Peaches.  Your perfume is expensive, but it can’t mask the natural musk of your body.  I can smell it calling me, begging me to take you, right here, in the middle of this party where anyone could catch us, at any time.”  His voice grew softer and huskier with each word as his lids grew heavier.  

It was Anna’s turn to groan.  She tried to swallow, but her mouth and throat were dry.  “James,”  

“Yes,” he replied absently and he leaned his head down and started to nibble on her collarbone.  Flames dances along her skin and she felt myself start to tremble.  Liquid heat pooled somewhere in her middle, a place she had long thought broken.  God how she wanted this, this man, this fire that he invoked in her.  

He pulled her into the shadows as his lips made a path up to her ear and he ran his tongue over her lobe, his teeth scraping, tongue swirling over her earring.  

“James, please,” she gasped.

“Please what, Peaches?  Please stop?  Please continue?”

“Yes,” Anna said breathlessly and he chuckled.  

James ran his hand up her leg along the line of the slit of her dress.  “Nice sticks you got there.  Can’t wait to have them wrapped around me.”  With this, his hand slipped inside Anna’s dress and cupped her hot, throbbing mound.  She gasped and he traced her soft folds through her now moist panties.  

She could feel his erection pressing against her leg, and she was intrigued by the size of it.  She wanted to touch it, to feel his girth inside of her.  She could tell by the way his hands roamed her body, he knew how to pleasure a woman.  He kissed her then, a slow smoldering kiss that promised nothing but passion and fire.  Anna knew she was going to get burned.  

James grabbed Anna’s waist and lifted her up and pressed her back high against the wall, somehow sliding her dress up in the process.  Her legs found purchase on his shoulders and he tore her tiny panties from my body with his free hand.  Before she could form a protest, he slipped a finger inside and bent his head to drink in her juices that were now flowing freely.  

“Oh, God.” She moaned and buried her hands in his hair, holding him tight against her.  

He teased her with his tongue, long strokes, little nibbles with his teeth, all the while keeping a steady rhythm with his finger before he slid in a second one in and pushed deep.  Anna bit my lower lip as she felt the first spasm hit her.  A deep rumble came from inside his chest and with a few more stokes of his tongue, she went flying over the edge.  Trying as hard as she could to stifle her scream, Anna  called out his name in a low deep moan.  Her body vibrated  as he continued to work his magic.  

“Please stop,” she begged for mercy, as he slowly withdrew his fingers and eased her legs off his shoulders, before he helped her to my feet.

He still had her pressed against the wall, which was a good thing, Anna wasn’t sure if she could support her weight just yet.  He kissed her again, this time she could taste her own cum that  coated his tongue, it was the most erotic thing she have ever tasted.  

“See that?  It’s a good thing I told you my name, otherwise you wouldn’t have known what to moan.”

“Why did you do that?”  She asked him, disturbed by the fact he broke through the barriers she had erected long ago, in one short hour.  

“Because you looked like you needed it.  And besides, it was gonna happen sooner or later.  I prefer sooner.”

“Dammit!”  Anna snapped and cursed myself as she tired to get away from him.  

“Slow down there, Peaches.  There’s nothin’ to be ashamed of.  We are adults, 'sides, I knew you were a screamer.”  He said with a dangerous twinkle in his eye.  

“I’m not ashamed,” she sneered at him, “I’m pissed off.”

“Hey, I didn’t do nothin’ you didn’t want me to do.”  He said, backing off, hands raised, plams out.  

“I know, and that is what pissed me off.  Dammit, you don’t even know my name.  I can guarantee, it ain’t Peaches!”  She growled him, slipping back in to her poor English when no one else was around.  She was tired of trying to being formal and proper.  What he just did to her was anything but formal and proper.  It was wild, crazy and untamed, not to mention most likely against some sort of law.

“No, it’s Anna.  You are a best selling author. You write about Vampires.  You live ten minutes from here and you are friends with the host.  You are single, never been married and everyone wished you would find a nice, decent guy to settle down with.  I think, they think, I’m that guy.”  Both of them laughed at the very thought.

“I have to get back in there.  Do I look like I just got devoured by a man I don’t even know?” Anna asked, feeling more calm and much more relaxed than she had in months.  

“Hum, you look like the cat that just got the cream.”  He said with a slow smirk, “And it was fine tasting cream, I might add.”

“Nice.  Great.”  She  told him, but couldn’t help the edges of her mouth from turning up.  She did really need that, it had been so long since she had been touched by a man.  “How about you wait a little bit after I go in.  I don’t want people to talk.”  

“Whatever you say, Peaches.”  He said smoothly and smiled, revealing that wonderful dimple to her again.  His casual tone made her clench my teeth, but it was the smile that set her heart to flutter.  

“I think it best, if you keep your distance, Mr. Ford.”  She told him, trying to regain her composure and attempting to prevent the inevitable.

“Whatever you say, Miss Johnson.”  

Anna made her way inside and over to the bar.  She needed a stiff drink after that.  She could still feel his heat, taste him on her lips.  Trying, but not succeeding in drowning the flavor with champagne, she decided to switched to something with more flavor and ordered beer.

Taking a deep drink, she let the full body flavor wash over tongue.  It was comforting, like coming home.  Sure she hung out with some rich and important people, but that wasn’t her style.  She much preferred to drink beer, eat a pizza and laugh.  Sitting at a bar, that was almost too run down, eating some greasy bar food, she was in heaven.  Anna also preferred it out of the bottle, but chose a glass, she had some class when needed, after all.  

“I see you are drinking beer again, Anna.”  Buffy, the host of the party mumbled to her.  

“You know Buffy, that champagne is too sweet for me.”

“Yes, you have said.” Buffy replied coolly before she shrugged and smiled, “I will tell you want else is sweet.”  Buffy nodded her head toward her left, gesturing toward James Ford.  “That’s the kind of man that can eat you alive.”

You have no idea, Anna thought to herself, then realized with a fair amount of dismay, that Buffy was signaling for James to come over to them.  

“James, how lovely to see you.” Buffy told him as she kissed each of those scruffy, dimpled cheeks.  

“You too, Buffy.  How are you?  Married life treating you well?” James drawled good naturally.  

“Yes.  I’m very much in love with my husband, so don’t get any ideas.” Buffy giggled and elbowed him.  “Have you met my friend Anna?”

“Yes, briefly.”  James responded with a twinkle in his blue eyes.

“James, if you are hungry, there is a buffet in the other room.  Help yourself.” Buffy offered as she looked around the room for her husband.  

“No thank you.  I just had a nice, juicy peach.”  He told Buffy with a devil's grin on his face.  

Frowning, Buffy looked over at the buffet table, “Really.  I didn’t know we had peaches.  Glad you enjoyed it.”

“Very much.  I plan on having another one later, and perhaps a slice of pie.”  James eyes never left Anna's face as he spoke and he watched her face turn pink.  He loved watching a woman blush, it was very sexy.  

At this point, Anna was just about choking on her beer.  With one long gulp, she finished it and ordered another one.  

“Make that two.”  He said.  “So, Peaches, didn’t peg you as a beer drinker.”  The double meaning was lost on Buffy, but the quick witted bartender glanced over at them and gave a knowing smile.  As in an answer, Anna felt my face grow warmer, and she heard James chuckle again.  

“You disgust me.”  She hiss quietly at him after Buffy left them alone.  

“But you still want me.”

She looked around, relieved that no one else was in earshot, “I do not and you have to be the most obnoxious, self-centered person I know.”  

“Was I being selfish earlier on the deck?  No, I didn’t think so.  I’m not selfish, I just know what I like and what I want, and don’t see a reason to beat around the bush, so to speak.”  He took a long drink of his beer and then held out a hand to me, “Dance with me.”

The change in subject and mood had her reeling and before she knew what she was doing, her hand slipped in to his, as he lead them out to the dance floor.

Anna can not be sure what the song was, she was so wrapped up in him and her head was  spinning with desire and fear.  The smell of him, his strong arms wrapped around her waist.  Who could think past the buzz of alcohol, sexual tension and scent of his skin?

James leaned down after about twenty minutes and whispered, “Lets get out of here.”  

Anna just looked at in to his face, watched as he smiled at her, revealing his dimple and she said the only thing she was able to, “Ok.”  

FIN

And this one, because he's just so damn sexy!

Thanks to Sil for siggie!

Offline princess_silence

• Supreme VXer
    • Facebook
Re: [LOST]Peaches[NC-17][FIN]
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Sep 18, 2008, 03:22 PM »
You wrote this in 05 and you're only posting it now??
FG youve been holding out on us!!! I love Sawyer and you've written him so perfectly it made me weak at the knees!! I enjoyed every last word of that.. especially Anna's struggle to resist Sawyers charm!! But what got me most was the dialogue..
Quote from: "Furyan Goddess"
“No thank you. I just had a nice, juicy peach.” He told Buffy with a devil's grin on his face.

Frowning, Buffy looked over at the buffet table, “Really. I didn’t know we had peaches. Glad you enjoyed it.”

“Very much. I plan on having another one later, and perhaps a slice of pie.”

:giggle I think those words are gonna have me laughing all day!!
Absolutely Awesome ficlet FG!!

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #2 on: Thu, Sep 18, 2008, 03:31 PM »
Thanks, PS... Sawyer is such a naughty boy... might have to dig up a few more of him I got.. I was a Skater for a bit :ggrin

Offline evilgrin

• Supreme VXer
  • Drinking whiskey in the Princess Bar
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Hello Beautiful
« Reply #3 on: Fri, Sep 19, 2008, 12:24 PM »
can you add summary and disclaimer to the heading?

He strolled into the room, wearing a black tux.  He owned it, she could tell, but he really knew how to wear it.  It wasn’t some cheap rental job, but a fine Italian wool blend, tailored to fit with perfection.  

nice description

“Well hello there, Peaches.”  He said as he handed her a glass.  His deep voice accented by an incredibly sexy southern drawl.  “My name is James, just so you know, when I make you scream it later.”

:hhah If it was me, he'd be wearing that drink, ha!

never been a fan of Lost (I think I must be the only person on the planet that just didn't watch it) but this has been an interesting read. I've had guys come on to me like that though, and it's just...ick
Elaine:)

my stories  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Homepage
It was a rainy night in the big city. A hard rain. Hard enough to wash the scum off the streets. And I'm stuck in it without an umbrella. What a tool.

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #4 on: Fri, Sep 19, 2008, 12:44 PM »
can you add summary and disclaimer to the heading?

KNEW I was forgetting something.. couldn't come up w/ anything .. will add now

Offline evilgrin

• Supreme VXer
  • Drinking whiskey in the Princess Bar
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Hello Beautiful
« Reply #5 on: Fri, Sep 19, 2008, 01:10 PM »
:)
Elaine:)

my stories  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Homepage
It was a rainy night in the big city. A hard rain. Hard enough to wash the scum off the streets. And I'm stuck in it without an umbrella. What a tool.

Offline Montgomery Burns 13

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Every hero needs a formidable villain
« Reply #6 on: Sun, Sep 21, 2008, 05:10 AM »
Hehe, nice story, FG, I like it.  And you portray Sawyer pretty true to character (at least as far as I remember him, since it's been quite a while that I've last watched Lost). :hugs
Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag
Feelings are overrated. Dean Winchester

my fanfics

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #7 on: Sun, Sep 21, 2008, 05:16 AM »
Shit, I thought I got them all.  I read over it and truthfully, I don't know if I wrote this one 1st person to begin w/ and changed it 1/2 way or not.. but when I reread it they other day, I fixed the ones I saw..

Will give it a go over again.. Thanks :kiss

Offline trickerati0n

• Supreme VXer
  • Trust my RAGE
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: Mon, Sep 22, 2008, 11:14 AM »
:dream

Offline pattiglolt

• Xander's xXx
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: Tue, Sep 23, 2008, 04:37 AM »
Great story FG.   I saw those damn things too.... I found 3.  All of them are my, and should be her.  

P.
I am the ~*Greedybitch*~ after all

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #10 on: Tue, Sep 23, 2008, 05:01 AM »
I found one, so if someone could point the other two out to me, that would be great...

Thanks for reading my lovelies... Sawyer is a little hottie.

Offline pattiglolt

• Xander's xXx
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: Tue, Sep 23, 2008, 05:07 PM »
Anna had two choices. She could either indulged herself and spend the night with him. Yes, she would probably hate myself in the morning, or afternoon, or sometime in the near future, but she would always remember him and their night of mind blowing passion. Or, she could walk away, forget she had ever met him and move on with her life. Pretend to be happy, carefree and without the heartache he was sure to bring, but kicking herself for what could have been. Sighing, Anna walked out onto the deck to get some fresh air.

hate herself?   :kiss
I am the ~*Greedybitch*~ after all

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
« Reply #12 on: Mon, Sep 07, 2009, 09:25 AM »
OMFG! I loved this!

You know I never have time to read the fanfic anymore, but I was in this forum to do some admin work when I saw the LOST header.  I love Lost, so I took a quick peek, then I saw that Sawyer was the subject of the story and I had to read it. He is so freaking hot! I think you described his personality and appearance perfectly. His arrogance is the biggest turn-on, and you did a great job with it! And thanks for posting those pics.   :love

If you ever post any more of your Lost/Sawyer fic, let me know because I don't want to miss it!

Now I have to try to remember why I was in this forum in the first place...

Offline Furyan Goddess

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #13 on: Mon, Sep 07, 2009, 09:44 AM »
Hahahah, Thanks Bitten.  You know you did something right when you make someone lose track of what they were doing/working on :D  

I love Sawyer too.. he's so sexy and raw ... nom nom!

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
« Reply #14 on: Mon, Sep 07, 2009, 12:38 PM »
Yep, he's hot.

My name is James, just so you know, when I make you scream it later.

I agree with Elaine that this line would probably make me laugh in real life, but if someone like Sawyer said that to me...I'd just come right there.  *blush*  You did a good job with him.

Offline trickerati0n

• Supreme VXer
  • Trust my RAGE
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: Mon, Sep 07, 2009, 03:47 PM »
I read this again... and again I want Sawyer!!!!!!

Quote from: "Bitten"
I agree with Elaine that this line would probably make me laugh in real life, but if someone like Sawyer said that to me...I'd just come right there. *blush* You did a good job with him

Yeah, me too... sp. knowing Sawer-LaFleur, he completely change the image I had of him... he's great!  Can't wait to the final season, I hope he has a happy ending and that he doesn't end up with Kate...

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
« Reply #16 on: Mon, Sep 07, 2009, 04:16 PM »
Me too!