Author Topic: [RE]Stop Talking [PG-13][Fin]  (Read 351 times)

Offline ayabie

• Dom's Desire
  • Psychos say the darnedest things!
[RE]Stop Talking [PG-13][Fin]
« on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 07:48 PM »
Author: Ayabie

Title: Stop Talking

Chapter 1/1

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Adult Situations, Some language (for five *ahem* bad words), Remembered Violence, One Mention of Blood and another mention of bleeding, Implied Torture

Fandom: Resident Evil

Disclaimer: Alice and any other references to the Resident Evil movies, books, comics or games universe belong to Sony and Capcom. I own nothing. I'm just playing with their characters.

Summary: What if Alice didn't escape at the end of Resident Evil Apocalypse? What if after years and years of being a lab rat she's not quite Alice anymore?

Pairing: None

Archive: Ask first please.

Feedback: Sure, I like hearin' what ya peeps think, even if tis a boppin' on the head.

Author's Notes: This is very AU and this was my first venture into the first person (insane) point of view. When I first wrote it, I was intending it to be just a one-shot but it turned into being a stand alone story that ties into another one of my crossovers. This hasn't been beta'ed much so any mistakes are mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They don't talk to me anymore.

Couldn't tell you when they stopped exactly. Was it a day ago or a week, maybe a month, maybe even years and I just now noticed? Time doesn't mean much here, if it ever did I can't remember. Don't remember a lot of things. But I can remember a time when they would address me, ask me how I slept or if I was hungry or if this hurt or that when they poked and prodded me but now they don't even do that. Now they just scribble on their papers and whisper to each other. I don't know what they're whispering or writing about. Maybe I don't want to know. Maybe it'll all be worse if I did know. How, I'm not sure but it could be I suppose.

All I do know is they don't talk to me anymore.

They're watching me though. I can feel their eyes on me. Everything I do, every move I make. If I talk or laugh. That might be what they're writing down. Never knew that I was so much fun to watch. I know they can see me through the dark glass surrounding my cage. Maybe they don't think I know that, but I do. Nothing I can do about it though.

It used to bother me when they stopped giving me robes. Didn't want them to see me naked. Thought that if I could at least chose to keep myself covered I would have some control over the situation. Stupid, silly thought since they control everything. I do know that. Well, they control everything except what's inside my head. That's my place. Anyway, I'm used to being watched, don't really care much now.

I suppose I'm just a number to them. Used to be a human. One Five Seven Three, that's me. Sometimes after the tests, while my hurts go away, I rearrange the numbers in my mind but it always brings new questions, new things to think about. Would the tests be easier if I was Five Three One Seven or would they be even worse? How could they be worse? Would they stop giving me vanilla ice cream if I was Three One Five Seven? Actually that's a good thought because I don't like vanilla ice cream. I think I used to like it though.  

I suddenly laugh and I hear the scribbling behind the glass get faster. They're probably wondering what's so funny. Good thing they aren't talking to me. Because if they were, they'd probably ask why and I don't have an answer to give them. I don't know why. As suddenly as I started laughing, I stop and turn toward the glass. I stick my tongue out at them for a second before looking down again. There, that'll give them something to write about.

Can't look at my reflection long. It scares me. I know there should be scars, big ones, all over me, making me look like the monster I am. Criss-crossing my entire body like a roadmap of all my tests. Point A leads point B. Point A starting next to my belly button and Point B would be right above my left nipple. I think now I've got the whole alphabet covered on me. A through Z of marks that should be. But when I look at myself they're not there. My skin's smooth and unmarked. I want them to be there!

I start pacing my cell and while I take the ten steps it takes to get from one side to the other, I trace where the scars should be. Right here, a Hunter's talon ripped open my arm from my wrist to my elbow. Couldn't move my hand for a while after. I brush my fingers over my side. Right here the damned stupid fucking dogs shredded me. It hurt so much and the blood ran down my thigh in red rivers. Thought that I was going to bleed to death before the damned stupid fucking mutts could tear out my throat. I remember... I think. I don't know! Did it really happen or was it just a horrid nightmare? I have those, a lot. I want my marks back damn it! They're mine! I earned every single one of them. Maybe if I could touch them it would help me remember things right again. Maybe.

Maybe none of this is real? Not the labs, not the scientists, not the tests and not me! I want to scream or cry. I'm scared. But mainly...

I wish they'd talk to me again so I could ask them if I'm really Alice anymore.
« Last Edit: Wed, Dec 31, 1969, 04:00 PM by ayabie »
"Everything I know about insatiable human perversion I've learned from Asian cinema."

Everything I'm about to tell you is a joke. Don't take it seriously.

Offline evilgrin

• Supreme VXer
  • Drinking whiskey in the Princess Bar
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Hello Beautiful
Re: [RE]Stop Talking [PG-13][Fin]
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 08:59 PM »
nuts but not so nuts
if she sounds rational to me, does that make me nuts too?
Elaine:)
« Last Edit: Wed, Dec 31, 1969, 04:00 PM by evilgrin »

my stories  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Homepage
It was a rainy night in the big city. A hard rain. Hard enough to wash the scum off the streets. And I'm stuck in it without an umbrella. What a tool.

Offline ayabie

• Dom's Desire
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 09:22 PM »
does that make me nuts too?

It makes you as crazy as me. :D

This is actually the semi-sane Alice that lives in my head, she gets much worse.
"Everything I know about insatiable human perversion I've learned from Asian cinema."

Offline evilgrin

• Supreme VXer
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Hello Beautiful
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 09:29 PM »
I have a sociopathic assassin that lives in my head, so we'd be great company...*snickers evilly*

It was a rainy night in the big city. A hard rain. Hard enough to wash the scum off the streets. And I'm stuck in it without an umbrella. What a tool.

Offline ayabie

• Dom's Desire
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 09:52 PM »
LOL! A sociapathic assasin, an insane bio-weapon and the evil Riddick Johns talked about... that sounds like the start of a great party.

Offline evilgrin

• Supreme VXer
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Hello Beautiful
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 09:55 PM »
*evil laugh* oh sweetheart now that is a scary thought! *howls with laughter*

Offline LouRose

• Supporter
  • Xander's xXx
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: Mon, Nov 19, 2007, 11:18 PM »
Wow, this was an excellent little piece.
I really like RE fanfics.

Alice rocks BIG TIME!

Anyway, really liked the way she thought.
If she was a lower number would it be harder?

I hope for her that she gets out of her cage.

Exxxcellent

:kiss  Lou
« Last Edit: Wed, Dec 31, 1969, 04:00 PM by LouRose »

Offline ayabie

• Dom's Desire
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: Tue, Nov 20, 2007, 08:08 PM »
Lou-Peep!

First off thank you so much for ya fb! Tis very muchly appreciated. :)

I just love the character o' Alice, maybe not so much me own version of her but LOL! I do get her out of her cage in the crossover sequel. *bites nails* Which I may get brave enough to post one o' these days. *bites nails* Well I'll stop babbling now anyway thank you so much!

Offline Montgomery Burns 13

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Every hero needs a formidable villain
« Reply #8 on: Mon, Jul 26, 2010, 01:41 PM »
I've just found this and I'm surprised that I've overlooked this little gem for so long...

Pretty cool story.  I am not sure if she is really insane or just kinda - erm - upset because she's been in that lab for so long.  But I think I'd rather not meet her outside the lab...

Love it! :rule
Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag
Feelings are overrated. Dean Winchester

my fanfics

Offline NorthernLights

• Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Packing up and moving out
« Reply #9 on: Sun, Sep 01, 2013, 02:14 PM »