Author Topic: [Blade/Loki] Alternatives [NC-17] FIN - 09,07,2014  (Read 327 times)

Offline Montgomery Burns 13

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Every hero needs a formidable villain
Re: [Blade/Loki] Alternatives [NC-17] ONG - 09,04,2014
« Reply #60 on: Thu, Sep 04, 2014, 10:46 AM »
Love the fight!

So Thanos is dead, but what about the Other?

And Loki finally got Laevateinn back.  I wonder what devious plan he's concocting...

Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag
Feelings are overrated. Dean Winchester

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #61 on: Thu, Sep 04, 2014, 11:42 AM »
Thank you so much for the feedback! :hugs

:shock  Well, that was certainly unexpected.  Wondering now if the virus will affect Loki, especially seeing he's weakened by his injuries. 
And what changes has his blood wrought in Blade?

I guess if the vampire virus will affect Loki depends on why he is resistant to pathogens. If his immune system can usually deal with almost everything, his weakened state could make an infection possible. If bacteria and viruses from earth just are incompatible with his body, then infection is impossible.

In the Blade universe, blood seems to have nothing but nourishing qualities for the vampires. Powers or something aren't passed on by drinking of blood. For example, the vampires don't try to become daywalkers by drinking Blade's blood.
But then, it's Loki we're talking about here, so everything is possible and decided by me  :wicked the obvious effects could be increased strength and a longer lifespan.

Love the fight!

So Thanos is dead, but what about the Other?

And Loki finally got Laevateinn back.  I wonder what devious plan he's concocting...

Blade killed all Chitauri, including the Other. Maybe I should mention it more clearly? Now I only wrote he killed "the last Chitauri" as a hint that all of them are dead.

Actually I'm not sure yet if I want to end the story here or write another chapter (or maybe more) ...  :think

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: Thu, Sep 04, 2014, 08:40 PM »
MORE!

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #63 on: Thu, Sep 04, 2014, 10:27 PM »
I second ban sidhe...  :devil1

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #64 on: Fri, Sep 05, 2014, 01:51 AM »
Do you have any ideas or wishes?
I'm asking because what I'm mainly considering is a final chapter ... Just not sure yet if my idea for it is good or not.
But if you came up with good suggestions for more story ... :grin

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #65 on: Fri, Sep 05, 2014, 01:33 PM »
Quote from: Tiberius
Blade killed all Chitauri, including the Other. Maybe I should mention it more clearly? Now I only wrote he killed "the last Chitauri" as a hint that all of them are dead.

As you explicitly mentioned the Other, I think you should specify his demise, because otherwise the reader might wonder why you mentioned him at all.

I'm asking because what I'm mainly considering is a final chapter ... Just not sure yet if my idea for it is good or not.

Well, it's your story, and if you think it's finished, then maybe you should indeed finish it right here with one final chapter.  Besides, you can always write a sequel to this story, if you get a good idea. :ggrin
Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag

my fanfics

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: Sat, Sep 06, 2014, 09:07 AM »
yes we need a little more info on what happens after that battle.
Develop Loki and Blade's relationship?

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #67 on: Sat, Sep 06, 2014, 09:54 AM »
I've decided to end the story here, I like the sort of open ending. But I'll soon post a little epilogue thingy for your enjoyment :grin
(The final chapter I originally had planned is kinda shitty, I won't write that.)

I have a vague idea about a sequel involving Thor The Dark World, but I'm not sure yet about the details and if I'll ever write it. We'll have to see.

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: Sun, Sep 07, 2014, 05:28 AM »
 ;D  cool!

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #69 on: Sun, Sep 07, 2014, 05:35 AM »
Now here's the tiny epilogue  :D
(I know, it's really tiny :grin :hide)

@

Laevateinn was his again.
That thought occupied Loki's mind as he laid in bed for the days his broken bones needed to heal, his back, pelvis and ribs splinted so he couldn't move.
He planned how he would take Asgard's throne and even slay Odin when the right time had come.
He broke Odin's spell on Laevateinn, freeing the sword's full power.

Blade turned out to be good at playing nurse. He took care of him well and didn't tease him or take advantage of his helpless state.

Blade was truly useful. No beyond useful, Loki had come to like him a lot. He would continue to live with him on Midgard for now.
When the time to leave came, he would make sure Blade accompanied him.

"Allow me a gift," Loki spoke. "Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to recover Laevateinn. So the least I can do to express my gratitude is replace what you lost in that fight."
Loki pulled a dagger, one of his favorites, stolen from Muspelheim's fire demons, from his rift in space time. A green and gold glow surrounded his hand, extending on the dagger and up his arm. His dagger transformed into a mighty sword. A gift fitting for the Daywalker.
Blade took it, testing its balance, smiling at Loki as he swung it experimentally.
"It is silver-plated, its metal unbreakable by anything on Midgard," Loki said.

Loki recovered from his injuries.
The vampire virus didn't affect him, something that had secretly concerned him during the first days.
If his blood had any effects on Blade remained a mystery.

Kobejitsu's residence and the Chitauri spaceship had been blown up with explosives and the remains burned down in Loki's magical fire so the vampires or human authorities wouldn't discover them.

Finally healed enough to enjoy physical pleasures again, Loki traced his fingers over Blade's chest and belly where the shapes of his tattoos where interrupted with new, regenerated skin, the only indication of the extent of his injuries.
Later as he laid on his back, legs spread, long hair splayed on the white sheet, wild and tousled and curling, Blade above him, Loki turned his head to the side, putting the side of his neck on display.
"Bite me," he purred, carried away far enough in his pleasure to ask for this without further preamble.
Blade stopped in his fucking, hesitating in shock.
It felt like forever to Loki until he leaned down and fiercely bit him.
And Loki discovered pleasures like he hadn't known before.

The End (for now)

@

I just noticed I forgot to mention two important things. I'll rewrite and update the above text soon.
Btw, I also watched The Dark World. That plot about the dark elves and the Aether isn't very good, not sure yet what I can make out if it.
« Last Edit: Mon, Sep 08, 2014, 06:25 AM by Tiberius »

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
Re: [Blade/Loki] Alternatives [NC-17] FIN - 09,07,2014
« Reply #70 on: Mon, Sep 08, 2014, 03:30 AM »
I've actualized the epilogue  :)

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: Mon, Sep 08, 2014, 05:23 AM »
 :-*  nicely done.

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #72 on: Mon, Sep 08, 2014, 09:30 AM »
Thank you :hugs

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #73 on: Mon, Sep 08, 2014, 11:06 AM »
Love the epilog.  You tied up the loose ends nicely.  And I like that Loki gives Blade a new sword with an unbreakable blade. :)

Love the story!

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #74 on: Mon, Sep 08, 2014, 11:30 AM »
Thank you!

Loki really likes Blade. And of course such a gift also helps to tie Blade to him.

Something I'll have to address in a sequel is that Blade will feel very guilty because he bit Loki just for the fun of it. Indulging his vampiric desires in such a way is totally foreign and even repulsive to Blade.