(1/2) > >>

Riddicks Raven:
Author: Riddicks Raven

Title: The Walking Dixons

Chapters: 1/?

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: Other

Warning: Sex and Survival

Disclaimer: Daryl Dixon and the others from The Walking Dead are not mine, I'm only borrowing my favorite red neck for some fun. The OCs are mine.

Summary: This is after they arrive at the prison but before everything goes down with Woodbury and the Governor. Daryl has been desperately trying to find two members of his family since this all started. He finds them, but also finds more than he bargained for.

Pairing: Daryl/OFC

Archive: Sure just let me know where it goes

Notes: This came about after my daughter bought me the TWD ps3 game and my own impatience with it not being time for the new season yet. Hope you enjoy

Chapter 1

"Fucking great," Daryl muttered as it started to rain. He was relieved that it wasn't hard enough yet for him to raise his hood. Not a big fan of pneumonia, but he didn't want the hood to obscure his view; not only of the walkers but of the two people he was truly looking for.

When he had left the prison that morning, he had told Rick he was going on a run to look for deer and that he might be gone for two days. Daryl had taken the Land Rover so he could get farther into the woods before having to go on foot. He had packed a tarp in-case he did  find deer on the way back. There was a meth cooker's cabin close to where he was standing that could be locked down tight and he hoped that's where they had holed up. He had been looking for them ever since this whole mess had started and after all these months Daryl had begun to give up hope on finding them alive.

A soft sound slightly to the right and ahead of him drew his attention. Nearly silent, if he hadn't spent a lifetime in the woods he wouldn't have noticed it. He watched as the arm of what could have belonged to a fourteen year old girl aim a crossbow pistol and fire, hitting a large rabbit. Still concealing himself, he watched as a girl and young woman reclaimed the bolt and rabbit. Relief flooded his system.

"You plan on sharing that cottontail?"

Dawn-Ray turned and aimed her Colt .45 at the man speaking to her. She   didn't intend on sharing the rabbit and would kill this man if she had to. He was standing in the shadows and she wasn't about to take any chances with her daughter.

"You stick that thing at my face, you better pull the trigger," the man growled lowly.

She didn't recognize the man, but the voice was unmistakable. "Daryl?"

As the man closed the distance, she recognized the crossbow he carried and the way he moved. It was really Daryl, but he had changed. His hair was longer and he was fetchers were harder.

"Uncle Daryl!," the girl said with hushed enthusiasm as she hugged him.

"Hey Shorty, nice shot." He then turned his attention to her mama. "Holed up in the cook shack?"

Dawn-Ray nodded then added, "we need to hurry, bottom's about to fall out and it's gonna pour down for almost two days."

Daryl knelt down and made short work of the rabbit, tucking the heart, kidneys and liver inside before handing it to his niece who tucked it into her pouch as he buried the leftovers. "Let's move  out; Darlene, you're between us."

A few minutes later, they were at their destination, and Dawn-Ray opened the crude lock, letting them inside. As  Darlene poured water into a pan to wash her prize, Daryl replaced the three 2 bys across the door. A primitive but effective lock. When he turned around Dawn-Ray was restarting a fire in the fireplace from embers  as Darlene was expertly cutting up the rabbit. There were wild mushrooms and a large onion on the table waiting to be cut up and go into a cast iron skillet.  He took a moment to really look at his family. Dawn-Ray had cut her long dark hair very short, she had also cut her daughter's brown hair equally as short. They had lost weight, and picked up a few scars along the way. Daryl realized that unless a person looked closely they would appear to be a young man and boy. Internally, he smiled at the choice.

"Want help, Shorty?" He asked with a slight grin.

Darlene smiled back before handing her uncle the knife. She hugged him tightly and whispered, "I missed you," before turning to get a small can of Crisco and a spoon. She placed a spoonful into the skillet and set it on the grate in the fireplace.

Dawn-Ray went over to Daryl and lightly sprinkled salt on the rabbit. "She's asked me at least once a month if I thought you were still alive. I'd tell her if anyone could make it, it would be you."

Daryl raked the mushrooms into a pile before looking at her and whispering, "Ask about Merle?"

"Daryl Dixon, you know you've always been more of a Dad to her than Merle." She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Hell he wanted me to get rid of her when he found out. Asshole."

Any other time, any other person, he would have "red-necked up" on the sorry sonofabitch bad mouthing his brother; however Dawn-Ray had always been the one exception to the rule. Daryl had never approved of her being with Merle all those years ago, even if it had been for only two weeks. Maybe while they were hold up here, he could get some answers.

"Are you done? Skillet's hot."

Daryl looked down at his niece and smiled slightly, "All your's."  He watched as the girl took the cutting board to the fireplace and scrape it into the skillet where it began to sizzle. From the day she had been born, Daryl's heart had swelled with pride. He had loved feeding baby bottles to a child he secretly wished had been his. He had told Merle to shut up more than once over teasing him about it. Just then a loud crack of lightening, followed by a ground shaking thunder filled the area as the rain started pouring down. Like a lot of the backwoods elder women Daryl had known, Dawn-Ray could tell what the weather was going to do, and it had kept him from getting caught out in some pretty bad storms over the years.

"Got some time before supper's ready. Why don't you get out of those wet clothes and clean up a bit? We got plenty of water, and a bar of lye soap." She was relieved to see her childhood friend alive and well, and since she had intended on cleaning up for her own dry clothes thought Daryl might want to as well.

"Where am I gonna keep dry clothes, my quiver?" His words had come out harsher than he'd meant, but that has always been a Dixon trait.

"There's some in the dresser." Dawn-Ray had known Daryl long enough not to notice the small outburst.

"Ain't wearing that tweaker's crusty assed shit! No telling what's crawling on it," he said waiving his arm off to his right.

"It's not crusty! I washed it myself, and you ARE going to wash up or you are NOT getting any of my rabbit, Uncle Daryl!" The last few months had been wearing hard on Darlene, and to hear the only other person in this hellish new world that she looked up to say he was not going to at least clean the blood from his hands was the last straw.

He stared at her dumbstruck for a second. The young, barely teenage girl standing there, anger in her blue eyes and hands knotted into fists, looked more like his brother in that one instant than she had her whole life.  Daryl blinked a couple of times before spying an old quilt.

"I'll tell you what, you get me a pan of water, some of those clothes you washed, and your mama holds that quilt up behind me I'll take a bath. Okay?"

Seeing her shoulders sag with relief as she hurriedly set about getting something for him to wear, Daryl looked at Dawn-Ray and sighed. "Goddamn she's got Merle's temper."

"At times," she agreed, "thankfully that's the only thing she got from him."

It didn't take him long to wash up and get dressed, telling Darlene it was okay that there was no underwear for him. "I'm not gonna wear another man's draws, don't care how clean they are." He also added that she did a nice job of cleaning the clothes. He then returned the favor and held the quilt for Darlene and Dawn-Ray, swearing to Darlene that he wouldn't peek. However with the inviting smells from the skillet had his stomach roaring as loud as the thunder, Daryl did threaten to "drop the quilt and get some of that cotton tail if you two don't hurry up!" Dawn-Ray knew he was teasing, but also knew if he was as hungry as he looked, Daryl would do it in a heartbeat.

After they had eaten supper, Darlene yawned and said she wanted to go to sleep. She hugged and kissed her mama 'night then did the same to Daryl. Before he released her though, he thanked the girl for a perfect supper, which made her blush. After she lay down on some blankets on the floor and was asleep, her mama and uncle moved to sit on the floor in-front of the fireplace and talked.

Daryl explained about the group and the prison, and that he had been looking for them since the beginning. That he needed them to come back with him.  His shoulders felt as if the weight of the world had been removed when she agreed. He then looked into her eyes and said, "There's something I need to know."

"Knew there was something eating at you, what is it?"    She looked into his deep blue eyes and waited.

"Why were you with Merle anyway? I don't get it."  He bit back the words asking why it hadn't been him.

"It wasn't my idea," she said after a moment of collecting her thoughts. "You remember when Merle started slinging that new meth, Blue Fire?'

"Yeah, I remember," Daryl wasn't completely sure where she was going, but with Ray Madison being one of Merle's best customers, he didn't like the feeling in his gut.

"Pop just had to try some, but he didn't have the money Merle was asking....  So the piece of shit traded me to him for those two weeks. For a dime bag." There was no more anger in her at her "father's" actions, it had become merely a fact of her life that she didn't speak about.

"Are you fuckin' shittin' me?" The only thing keeping his voice hushed was the sleeping girl a few feet away. "You were barely 16!"

"Yeah.... At least Merle gave me enough pot to keep me relaxed, so it wouldn't be so hard on me." There was no justifying Merle excepting the trade, but Dawn-Ray had been grateful for the dope.

"I remember." Daryl vividly remembered those two weeks, remembered walking in on Merle with his jeans down over his ass, fucking her on the couch that he slept on sometimes. The slightly glazed look in her eyes, telling Daryl that she knew what was going on, but didn't care.  Then Merle looking at him laughing, "Hey little brother, wanna ride when I'm done? She's still nice and tight."  Anger began to run through him at the memory, until he felt a hand on his arm.

"It's okay, really. Darlene is the only good thing to come out of him, and the best thing to happen to me."

"Why'd you name her that anyway?" He had always wondered about her name.

"Well, Merle wasn't the Dixon brother I was interested in." A deep blush spread across her cheeks as Daryl's eyes widened  slightly.

"Should'a said something."

"Didn't figure you would want one of your brother's left overs," she shrugged her shoulders.

He leaned in close to her face, "You were never anyone's left overs, and I still do."

Before she could lose her nerve, Dawn-Ray leaned in and kissed him gently, briefly.

The kiss was a welcome surprise for Daryl, and it left him wanting more, so much more. He licked his lips, then glanced at his sleeping niece.

"She knows it's safe here. A bomb wouldn't wake her tonight, but when we're on the road....poor kid hardly sleeps." Dawn-Ray stared at his profile, still handsome, still made her heart want to pound out of her chest. He turned back to face her and kissed her, like she had him, but longer. She hummed against his lips as she squeezed his crotch, which made him gasp and his eyes roll back slightly.

Quickly Daryl placed his hand over hers, holding it immobile. "I, never...." His voice failed him, suddenly shy at the admission he was attempting.

She placed her free hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. "Never?"

He shook his head slightly, "I was either too wasted to get it up, or the girls Merle kept around were diseased skanks."

"It's been a very long time for me, we could learn together."

Dawn-Ray's voice was soothing to him, and it helped that she didn't make fun of the fact he was still a virgin. "Where do we start?" He'd seen it done, but wanted to do it right and not the crude rutting he had witnessed and heard.

"Like this," she whispered as she kissed him, this time opening his mouth slightly and gently sliding her tongue inside. As he relaxed, she started squeezing and stroking his crotch again. Once she felt his erection straining against his jeans, Dawn-Ray pulled back slightly, smiling. "We need to get out of these," she said as she unbuttoned his pants. 

Their clothes were quickly shed and they stood there a moment looking at each other, Daryl's eyes glued to her breasts in disbelief that this was real. She took his right hand and placed it on one breast and smiled as he began to stoke it slowly, awkwardly. Slowly she traced her fingertips across his collar bones and whispered.

"I want this to be nice for you. Is there anything you want me to do to you? Anything at all?"

He stood there frozen for a moment, with his hand still on her breast, wondering if he should ask for something he had been dreaming of for so long.

"Would you....mmm... suck me off?" Daryl was half expecting her to say no, or to be repulsed by it, instead she leaned in and kissed him again.

She pulled back and smiled at the dreamy look in his eyes. "Help me put my bed down, and I will."  Dawn-Ray put her hands behind his head, as his hands settled on her hips.

"Where is it?"

Daryl followed her gaze to a chair with a few worn blankets on it. He stepped out from her embrace and walked to the pile, giving her a nice view of his backside. She couldn't figure out why he never went shirtless, he was lean and toned. The two demon wings tattooed on his shoulder blades, the scars criss-crossing his back????

"That bastard," she hissed. Growing up close to the Dixons, she had see the old man beat his boys more than once. It would appear that after Merle left, Daryl took the full brunt of his rages.

Daryl froze in his tracks. He had never wanted her to see the scars, and today had forgotten about them. His first impulse was to put his shirt back on and tell Dawn-Ray this had been a fucking stupid idea, but he'd had feelings for her since he was 12. Any chance of doing that, or thoughts about it were crushed when she encircled his body with her arms and held him tight. He breathed deep, placed a hand on top of hers and leaned into her accepting sanctuary.

"I didn't know it had gotten this bad," she whispered before kissing his shoulder.

"Nobody knew." He turned his face slightly towards her. "Not as bad as what you went thru." He turned in her embrace, looked into her eyes and placed his palms on the sides of her face, his fingers wrapping around to the back of her head. "We both made it, we're here and alive."

Since his late teens, Daryl had never been much for lengthy conversations; it was no surprise to him that again words failed him. He kissed her deeply, experimenting as he went. Keeping his left hand on the back of her neck, his right arm went around her shoulder and pulled Dawn-Ray tighter to him. He was rewarded with soft moans and her embrace tightening. Slowly he placed soft kisses along her jaw line.

"You're a fast learner, Daryl Dixon."

He looked at her and smiled. "Mmmm, only when I have to be, or if it's something I like."

"I hope this is something you like." She caught her bottom lip in her teeth.

"What do you think?" He smirked at her.

Dawn-Ray stood there watching as the light from the fireplace was reflected in his face. A sight she had always enjoyed growing up, and the memories of his laughter around countless bon-fires made her smile.

"I think we need to get my bed fixed, or we'll be standing here when Darlene wakes up."

"Gotta point," he agreed.

Quickly he had the blankets and they arranged them on the floor so there would be a little cushion and a couple to cover up with. As they were arranging them, she took a moment to admire the way the flames were playing off his back. The way it accentuated the muscle structure covered by the thin layers of skin.

"Anyone ever tell you, you have a cute ass?"

Daryl looked at her blankly, then shook his head. "Naw."

"You do. You're a handsome man, Daryl." She smiled as his cheeks and forehead turned crimson. "Lay down."  He lay in the center of the pallet and she lay beside him, positioned so that she was looking into his face. Dawn-Ray could feel his entire being vibrating. "You nervous?" He nodded. "Me too. Daryl?"

"Hmmm."

"Breathe."

He was about to tell her he was breathing when her lips closed around his voice box, her tongue stroking it. He gasped for air and felt liquid seep from his cock. This was normal when he jacked off, but now he wondered if it was during real sex.  With eyes wide open, staring at the cobwebs on the ceiling, he held Dawn-Ray tighter to him as her mouth and tongue left trails of liquid fire. Her hands roaming his torso, playing with his nipples. He looked down and saw her mouth close around his right nipple and exhaled noisily as his right hand ran through her short hair.

"Oh, that feels nice," he whispered then grunted as she set her teeth on it and drew up.  Daryl nodded at her when she looked up at him, knowing that she was concerned that it might have been too rough.

He closed his eyes again, focusing on the sensations Dawn-Ray was releasing with-in him. When she suddenly stopped and held still, Daryl silently cursed himself for not paying attention to the sounds around them. The raging wind and rain, branches popping outside. Had she heard something he had been oblivious to.

"What's wrong? You hear somethin'?" He set up and was reaching for his knife, crossbow, anything he could use to protect them. Had she heard walkers at the door?

"Nothings wrong," she whispered, trying to get him to relax and lay back down. She felt bad for worrying him by looking at the tattoo over his heart.

"Then why'd ya stop?" Confused and his heart pounding, he had started wondering if getting laid was really worth it.

"I'm sorry, I...was just looking at this tattoo."

"What?" He'd had it for 15 years, and since no one ever saw it he wasn't expecting any kind of reaction from her.

"Whose Norman?" They had known each other almost their entire lives, knew the same people and she couldn't remember a Norman. Friend or family, and certainly not one deserving a place over his heart.

"Shit. That all?" He muttered as he lay back down, right hand under his head. He saw how bewildered she was and pulled her back down to him. "He was my little brother."

"Didn't know you had a little brother."

"I was two or three when mom got pregnant again. He didn't make it." There was no sadness in his voice, but like her a quite acceptance at certain parts of his past.

She kissed his lips tenderly, silently vowing never to mention Norman up again, unless he did first. Moving down a little lower, she softly kissed his tattoo, then ran her tongue around the nipple under it. Daryl moaned and Dawn-Ray knew she was back on track. Slowly she worked her way down his torso, tracing patterns on his skin with her tongue and smiling as she felt his muscles tremble.  When she reached his navel, Dawn-Ray kissed it then dipped her tongue inside. She felt Daryl catch his breath and felt his body shift as he propped himself up on his elbows, watching her.

Smoothly she repositioned herself between his spread, bent legs and looked up at his eyes. They were wide and fixed on hers. She stroked the top of his right thigh, and felt his quad muscle tremble. When she kissed the inside of his thigh, Dawn-Ray heard his breathing become ragged. She knew he wouldn't last long this first time, but now wondered if he would last long enough for her to put her mouth on him. Merle had given her some bad experiences with  this, filling her mouth with a load of bitter, very salty cum that left her wanting to gag at the taste. If Daryl did last long enough to do it, she decided that she would swallow all of it, no matter how bad the taste. She wouldn't hurt his feelings by spitting it out.

With one last kiss to his thigh she moved up further, to where he wanted her to be. Smiling she took in the sight he was giving her. Thick and vein covered with just enough loose skin on the shaft for her to know how much of a cheap skate his old man had been. Not wanting to spend the extra $500 when they were born, neither brother had been circumcised. Brushing her fingertips against the shaft brought a sharp inhale of air from her old friend, and made her smile. She looked down at his sack, then back to his face.

"Damn, Daryl. Always had some balls about you, now I know why."  Her remark got a smirk, and a slight relaxation of his body; which is what she wanted.

Dawn-Ray encased his shaft with her hand, as she licked across one of his balls. His leg muscles jerked, he grunted and she actually heard him grind his teeth.

"Daryl," she looked into his wild, feral eyes, "you need to breathe and relax. It would have been bad enough before if you broke your teeth, but now...."

He nodded knowing she was right, before a broken tooth could mean an infection that he could get drugs for, at worse trading for it to be pulled. Now it could easily mean blood poisoning and death. Turning wasn't on his to do list anywhere in the near future. Closing his eyes, he forced himself to take a few deep breaths and try to relax. He heard Dawn-Ray's voice telling him to think of something soothing. The most soothing thing he could think of that didn't involve her was that hot shower he had taken at the CDC. Hot water soothing his tired muscles washing miles of filth and gore down the drain. Was so nice and relaxing. When he felt his tense body relax and he could take several deep breaths, Daryl opened his eyes again.

She wondered what he had thought of to become so relaxed so quickly. Definitely was going to ask him about that later. When he gave her that twisted little grin of his, she smiled back and placed her hand back around the shaft. Using her thumb she spread the pre-cum around the head as she heard Daryl mutter "yeah."

Just as she was ready to lick across the head, she looked into his eye once more. "I've very rusty at this, can't promise how good it will be."

"Like I'd know what a bad one would be like. You'll do alright." He ran his fingers through her hair, happy she was even willing to try.

Daryl thought he was going to loose his mind when he watched her lick across the head, a long slow lick. When she closed her lips around it, the heat from her mouth made him think she was going to burn him alive. He watched as Dawn-Ray took more of him into her mouth, slowly sliding downward, then back up. He felt her cough against him when she was about half way down him, but when she swallowed against him and took him the rest of the way in he gasped. His breathing ragged he desperately tried thinking of the pristine white tiled shower at the CDC. The hot water on his body, but when she cupped his sack, she joined him in the memory. Going down on her knees under the shower head, sucking him deep as she wrapped her arms around his body.

"Fuck," he muttered as his balls tightened up and his hips jerked a few times as he spilled everything into her mouth. "Shoulda warned ya," was the closest to an apology he was capable of giving her.

"So'k, there wasn't time." Actually she was surprised that he had lasted 4 full strokes with her mouth. When she cupped his balls she felt them tighten and draw up slightly, and knew he was about to loose it. Readying herself for the vile taste about to overwhelm her, Dawn-Ray was actually surprised that it wasn't that bad. Very salty, yes, but not bitter. It had more of a clean taste, one she didn't mind. She licked a drop off her bottom lip and watched as Daryl groaned at the sight. "You actually tasted good."

"I did?" Never in a million years did he expect to hear a woman say his dick or cum tasted good.

"Yeah." She lay on top of him, placing her hands under his shoulders, and kissed him deeply.

Daryl held her tight and groaned at kiss. There was a new taste to her, and he didn't want think about what it really was, but it felt so right to him. He rolled them over onto her back, then pulled back slightly.

"Know, what I'm going to do?" There was so much mischief in his eyes at that moment. "I'm going to lick and kiss you all over."

Rain fell harder and the wind howled around their little heaven.

Tiberius:
Good start! Please update soon!
The original characters fit really well into the Walking Dead universe. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Montgomery Burns 13:
Yep, I second Tiberius.  Interesting start. :rule 

Reminds me that I still haven't seen season 5 part 2... :)

Riddicks Raven:
Thank you so much guys! you make me want to squeal. :-*  I'm working on chapter 2 now. The idea for Daryl being a virgin came from an interview with Norman Reedus where in his opinion that Daryl wouldn't have had very much experience if any at all. Shy in most respects.  Thank you for the feedies!!!!

Rav

Riddicks Raven:
Author: Riddicks Raven

Title: The Walking Dixons

Chapters: 2/3

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: Other

Warning: Sex and Survival

Disclaimer: Daryl Dixon and the others from The Walking Dead are not mine, I'm only borrowing my favorite red neck for some fun. The OCs are mine.

Summary: This is after they arrive at the prison but before everything goes down with Woodbury and the Governor. Daryl has been desperately trying to find two members of his family since this all started. He finds them, but also finds more than he bargained for. In this chapter they head back for the prison.

Pairing: Daryl/OFC

Archive: Sure just let me know where it goes

Notes: Wally World is southern slang for Wal-Mart

Chapter 2

"Look, touch all you want. I'm your's Daryl." She was excieted at what he might do.

"Fuckin' right you are, and about damned time too."

When he left the prison that morning, this wasn't where he had expected to be. What he expected was what had always happened. Leaving for a day, two if things permitted it. Searching for them for half of that time, then hunting on the way back. Always returning empty handed with what had mattered most to him, but not this time. He wondered if Rick and the group would except them. If they didn't, Daryl wasn't going to leave them alone for the walkers any longer; he would leave with them.

Darlene had been the reason he had searched so hard for Sophia. In his minds eye the two girls were the same. If he could find Sophia alive, then there was a good chance that his family could be found as well. When she had staggered out of Hershel's barn that day, he had tackled Carol to keep her away. Looking into that dead child's eyes his heart ripped in two; not just for Carol, but for himself as well.  Seeing Sophia like that made him realize that Dawn-Ray and Darlene may have met the same fate. When he could Daryl would keep looking for them. If he found them alive he would bring them back with him. If not he would put them down and walk away, and try to hold onto his sanity in an even more insane world. 

"You okay? You spaced out on me for a second." She placed her palm on the side of his face and he closed his eyes and leaned into it.

"I found you," he whispered before kissing her.

Some of his kisses were awkward, even clumsy, but he was learning and improving with each one. Small kisses along her jaw bone, then down the side of her neck, followed by a long lick from her collar bones to her jaw line. This brought muted giggles from her.

"What's so funny?" Daryl didn't know whether to be mad or hurt.

"Tickles. I didn't mean to laugh, but it tickles." Dawn-Ray hoped she hadn't curbed his enthusiasm.

"Want me to stop?" He was starting to be more confused.

"Oh, nononono. It does much more than tickle. Sides your whiskers tickle too. I like being tickled." She took one of his hands and cupped a breast with it, making him squeeze it slightly. "Please don't stop, it felt good. I'll try not to giggle, but your whiskers do tickle."

He squeezed her breast with a kneading motion. "Hmm, my whiskers tickle. Let's see how much." 

He squeezed her right breast firmly before covering the nipple with his mouth and sucking.  Dawn-Ray hummed with pleasure and ran her hands through his hair.  Setting his teeth at the base of her nipple Daryl ran his tongue around it, causing her to tighten her grip on his hair and arch up slightly. Flattening his tongue, he ran it across to the other breast, making sure his whiskers scraped the sensitive skin making her giggle again. Daryl smiled against her skin before kissing the underside of it while she ran her hands across the back of his neck and shoulders. Using the fingers of his left hand to  toy with the one he just left, his free hand roamed down her body to grip her thigh; feeling the hair there.

"Sorry, haven't been able to shave in a long time,"

Looking up into her face he saw the embarrassment. He moved back up so he was looking into her eyes again.

"Don't care. You had more important things going on than to risk a wally world full of walkers for a pack of disposable razors."  Silently he promised himself that when the chance presented itself he would make sure Dawn-Ray would get a pack of razors and a can of shaving cream.  "Now, where was I?"

Slowly, he worked his way down her body, leaving a trail of fire and a flurry of stifled giggles in his wake. Daryl was being over whelmed by her clean scent and the subtle smell of the lye soap. When he was between her legs, he looked at the thick patch of hair there.  He had seen plenty of naked women when he would stay with Merle. Legs spread wide open, their pussies wet and gooey from his brother and his cooking buddies fucking them; the women wanting Daryl to fuck them. And the smell....

Dawn-Ray smelled clean, almost reminding him of the woods after a cleansing rain. He leaned his head against her right thigh and opened her with her thumbs. He lay there looking at the glistening dark pink flesh, the blood engorged nub of her clit. Taking his index finger, Daryl ran it down the inside of the fold, enticing a soft moan from her.

"You're wet," he said.

"Just means you're doing it right." she took a breath and hummed in pleasure.

She could feel his breath on her as he ran his finger up her and brush against the top of her clit. Her body's response was instant. Dawn-Ray gasped sharply as her body arched up and she ran her fingers through Daryl's hair.

"Like that, huh?" His dark blue eyes locked onto hers.

"Um hum," she nodded with her response as she propped herself up on her elbows.

Smiling, he continued circling her clit, applying pressure here and there, loving the sounds she was making.

Dawn-Ray dropped her head back with a hushed moan as he stimulated her body. A fire started in her belly and she wished he would put his fingers inside her. She bit back the words telling him to do so, wanting Daryl to explore to his heart's content; but if he didn't soon, she would.

He watched in wonder as her body responded to what he was doing. Hips thrusting slightly against his finger, the slight trickle of wetness coming from her, making him guess this was like when his cock leaked earlier. Slowly he moved his index finger straight down her clit and slid it inside her.  He thought her heard Dawn-Ray whisper, "Thank you God" when he did. Her body was hot and tight, seeming to grip him as her body thrust in sync to what he was doing.

Remembering the porn vids Merle would have playing, Daryl added a second finger and pushed his thumb against her clit. As he gently thrust in and out, the muted sounds of pleasure made him grin slightly. He looked up to see her watching him, her eyes wide, drawing air through a slightly opened mouth. The sight made him wonder if that's what Dawn-Ray had seen in him.

A few more thrusts left Dawn-Ray wanting more. "Please lick me."

Daryl had never heard her sounding so needy, and it raised a certain amount of pride that had put her in such a state. The request left him nervous, but Dawn-Ray had done him and it had felt amazing. He reasoned that it should feel the same to a woman, even though he had never considered it before. One last rub against her clit and he pulled his fingers out and looked at them. They were shinny, wet and slick. He placed them in his mouth and sucked on them briefly, pondering the taste.

"Not bad," he whispered before placing his tongue on her clit causing a muffled squeak to come from her. The sound made him grin slightly. "Huum, maybe you should lay back down."

"Maybe," she agreed.

It had been almost 15 years since Dawn-Ray had a man touch her, and even with his inexperience she didn't remember sex feeling this nice. Maybe it was his enthusiasm, or his gentle touch......or just simply the fact that it was Daryl, someone she had had feelings for since she knew what boys were. Almost as soon as she lay down she felt Daryl close his mouth around her clit and suck. His whiskers brought a wonderful pain tinged pleasure, causing her to gasp and wrap her legs around his body.

At feeling her legs go around him, Daryl ran his hands under her thighs and placed his hands on the tops of he hips. He hummed against her body and flicked his tongue against her clit, amazed at how her body jerked when he did so. It made him wonder what else would make her jerk and twitch. He took one last, long suck before running his tongue up the inside of her lips before putting it inside her. Daryl felt her grip his body tighter with her legs and push herself against him. When Dawn-Ray reached for his hands, he took them in his.

Extending his tongue as far as it could go, he licked the inside of her, relishing the way she moved and tasted. It left him wondering if the way he moved his mouth was the cause behind her tightening her grip and her muscles trembling. Rapidly Daryl moved his tongue back up to her clit and latched on again, grazing it with his teeth. Suddenly he noticed that Dawn-Ray fell silent. Raising his eyes to look at her, he noticed her head was turned; she appeared to have her eyes closed and biting her bottom lip. He couldn't imagine why, but she wasn't trying to stop him, or ask for something different, so he thought he might still be doing it right.

Vigorously, he sucked her as Dawn-Ray whined and her entire body tightened up. Once her felt her relax, Daryl licked her slowly which made her squirm and ask him to stop.

"Why?" He was enjoying himself and thought she had been as well.

"I got off", she smiled, "and I need a minute to get over it. Come 'ere."

"That's what that was." He crawled up her slowly, biting and nipping here and there as he went.

Dawn-Ray watched as he moved up her, playfully nipping; her wetness dripping from his chin. The look in his eyes was the same as when he would be stalking a deer. So intense she almost expected to see him put a finger to his lips. This time she was the deer he had in his sights.

Once he was looking into her eyes, Daryl buried his hands in her short hair and kissed her, hard enough their teeth scraped together.  Hard enough Dawn-Ray felt like she was being consumed, claimed, marked. The aggression of it caught her off guard, but she didn't fight it; in fact she welcomed it. His weight pressing down on her somehow made her feel safe for the first time since this whole mess began. She felt him grab her hip as he pushed his pelvis against her.

"Rested enough?" Daryl didn't know how long it would take her to be ready, but he knew he was.

Dawn-Ray smiled, nodded and spread her legs a little wider. He shifted his weight slightly and tried to enter her, but missed and missed the next time as well causing her to grunt painfully.

"You're too far up, scoot down just a little." When he had, she slid a hand between their bodies. "Let me help you." She placed a hand on Daryl's shaft and helped guide him into place. "Now push in, don't stop, just push."

When he was buried, Daryl rested his forehead on her shoulder and wished they were somewhere besides on the floor of a meth cooker's cabin. Taking a deep breath, he looked into her eyes once more.

"Tell me I'm not dreamin', that this is real."

"You're not dreaming, Daryl." She saw that he was relieved at her words and wondered how many times had he dreamed of doing this with her over the years.

Dawn-Ray wrapped her thighs around his hips and hooked her feet under his ass, crossing her ankles. Squeezing her thighs, she began to urge him to move, slow and steady; something comfortable and easy for them both. After a few strokes, he didn't need any direction. Their bodies moving together, easy and natural, she kissed him. Arms around his back holding him tight, it didn't take long for his mouth to find it's way to the side of her neck. Daryl found a particularly sensitive area that made her gasp and scratch down his back. His muted humming against her intensified the sensations.

"Harder, please harder," she whispered into his ear.

Cautiously he tried adding more force to his strokes, not wanting to hurt her. "Like that?" He asked, watching as she gasped with each thrust. She nodded, and griped his forearms tight. Daryl could feel he was close, but wanted it to last as long as possible, but doubted he would. Just then, Dawn-Ray's head arched back slightly, and she gasped for air like she couldn't breath. Her grip on his arms tightened to the bruising point and it felt to him like every muscle in her body contracted. He was concerned that something was wrong, that she was dying in his arms. Before he could say anything, however, her body's actions pulled him down the hole with her. In that one split second, his body lost it's rhythm, and Daryl lost his mind.

Daryl Dixon was dying and being re-born.  Destroyed and re-created. Consumed by an internal fire and chilled. He had never experienced anything close to these feelings in his life. Laying his head again on her shoulder, he waited for his world to return to normal. His concern for her returned as he felt her legs limply fall away from his body. Looking at her face, he was shocked to be staring into her green eyes, and she was smiling at him.

"I thought you died," he whispered.

"No.... just feeling really, really good. Thank you."  She smiled up at him, then kissed him tenderly.

Daryl smiled back and moved off her to get a blanket to cover with. He pulled her to him, covered them and relished the feel of her head on his chest.  She moved so that they were nose to nose. 

"Maybe next time, I'll ride you." Dawn-Ray smiled broadly at him.

"Maybe. Or maybe next time I'll put you on your hands and kneed and dog fuck you." He saw her eyes go wide.

"Promise!" Her voice was filled with hushed excitement.

"Hell yes." This hunting trip had proved to be the best in his life. Suddenly all the color drained from his face. "What if I knock you up?" This was something that he had never considered.

"Then that is something we'll deal with when it happens." She smiled and rubbed her nose against his. "As I recall, you make an excellent Daddy."

They talked for a bit longer before the driving rain and thunder sang them to sleep

Daryl awoke the next morning alone. He looked over and saw Dawn-Ray sitting in front of the fire with her head slightly down. This puzzled him slightly, as they had awoken during the night and explored each other again before getting re-dressed. He went over and  set beside her.

"Having regrets?" He asked, his stomach knotting up with dread.

"About what?" She raised her head enough to look into the fire.

"What we did last night."

She turned her head to him and saw that he was chewing on the cuticle of his right thumb. A coping mechanism he had developed as a child, but one she hadn't seen him do in several years. Dawn-Ray pulled his thumb away with her right hand, and turned his face with her left.

"Daryl, the only regret I have is that I had to be so quiet. I wanted to scream and yell so loud that anyone within a hundred yards of this place would know you were in here."

Her statement caught him off guard, not quite understanding why she would want to scream his name so loudly.

"Then why do you look like you lost your puppy?"

"Because....I....  What if your friends don't want us there? What if we're so close to having a home again, and they turn us away?"

He could see she was near tears, and it hurt him.

"I swear this, if they won't let you stay, then I won't either. I ain't lettin' either of you stay out here alone one more day."

He held her tight for a few moments before feeling her mouth on his neck, and wondered if they would have time for one more round before his niece woke up.

"Oh my god! You guys did it, didn't you?"

They both froze at the words. Daryl cleared his throat.

"Did what, Shorty?"

"Had sex?" Darlene had just woke up and set up to see her mama and uncle holding each other and kissing.

"How would you feel about it if we had?" Dawn-Ray turned to face her daughter.

"About damn time." She had to laugh at the "adults" expressions. "Oh come on! Mama everytime we are around Uncle Daryl, if you thought no one was looking, you look at him like he's the last man on Earth." The young girl's words made Dawn-Ray blush and Daryl laugh. "Uncle Daryl, don't laugh too hard, you're no better! Staring at her through bon-fires like you could eat her alive.... Until someone would say somthin' to you."

Dawn-Ray and Daryl both looked at each other in disbelief, and wondered if anyone else had noticed. They both knew that Merle had never noticed, or he would have been poking fun at Daryl, and calling Dawn-Ray his left-overs. Statements that would have caused the brothers to get into a vicious fight.

The rain was still coming down, but not in the down pour that it had been all night. The wind and lightning had let up as well. Darlene stood up and stretched before going over and sitting with her mama and uncle.

"You are staying with us, ain't you Uncle Daryl?" She looked up hopefully at him. Other than her mama, Daryl had always been her favorite relation, and now it would seen he was going to be her dad too.

"Naw, Shorty. You two are coming with me. With a good group of people, in a secure place." He didn't expect the traces of fear he saw in the girl's eyes.

"We've see things, Daryl. Bad things. Things there was no chance of us stopping, we could only run past and hope they wouldn't hear us." Dawn-Ray sighed and hung her head at the memories. "The dead ain't the worst things out there."

He nodded in understanding, knowing how true her words were, and sickened by what they had witnessed.

"Rain's lettin' up, when do we leave?" As bad as the thought of other people made Dawn-Ray nervous, they would be with Daryl and she trusted what he said would be true.

"How soon can you get ready? I got a Land Rover not far from here..... If there's not a tree on it."

"Two minutes tops. Darlene, get your pack and put those clean clothes in it. I'll grab these can goods, and we can split."

"Why you taking that shit?" Daryl watched as they moved quickly around the cabin.

"Because, not showing up empty handed can go a long way in earning our place with your group.... If not, then we'll need it on the road." She was shoving the few cans that had been in the cabin into her back pack.

"Yeah, Uncle Daryl.... She made me eat grubs before when we didn't have anything."

"Grubs, huh? Well I was out looking for this little girl last summer that had gotten separated from us, and I had to eat a raw squirrel." He was helping her shove clothes into the pack.

"Eeeeeeww gross!"

"Did you find her?" Dawn-Ray asked as she was strapping on her pistol.

"Yeah, we did." The look in his eyes was asking her not to go any farther with it.

"Baby, get your pistol. Daryl," she handed him his crossbow before putting on her pack.

"Thanks. Where's yours?"

"I...uh, don't have it anymore?" Her heart sank at having lost one of the most cherished possessions. "There was several on us. I ran out of bolts. Musta cracked the stock when we ran from home, 'cos the first dead head I hit, it broke. Used it for as long as I could before ditching it. 'Bout broke my heart to do it."  She knew Daryl would ask about the crossbow he had given her sooner or later.

He understood about loosing a favorite weapon. "You do what you have too. Ready?" When they nodded, he and Dawn-Ray opened the door. Keeping Darlene between them, they walked out into the rain.

Their luck seemed to be holding, until they got with-in sight of the Land Rover. Daryl caught sight of three walkers and motioned for the girls to run on ahead. He was two steps behind them. Thankfully there wasn't tree limbs across the vehicle. Dawn-Ray slid into the passenger front seat, while her daughter went in back.

"Lock your door!" She yelled as she opened the driver's door for Daryl, and took the crossbow from him. It only took him a split second to start it and get them out onto the road.

They drove for 20 minutes in near silence, watching for damage left by the storm.  They stopped within sight of the prison, and Daryl sighed.

"There it is, home sweet home." He looked in the rear view mirror at his niece's wide eyed stare, then turned to see Dawn-Ray staring as well.

"Uncle Daryl?"

"Yeah?"

"You have to be the first Dixon happy to go to prison!"

"Guess you're right 'bout that." He looked at Dawn-Ray before giving her a kiss. "Ready for this?"

"I donno, but let's do it."

He dropped it in drive and proceeded to the main gate.

At the sound of the motor, Glenn stepped out onto the catwalk of the guard tower. "Daryl's back," he said over his shoulder.  Maggie went down to the gate to grant  him entry to the prison. The rain had slowed down to a light drizzle, and Daryl parked near their entrance. Glenn watched as not only their friend got out, but a thin man and a young boy as well.

Maggie stood watching after she closed the gate. "Daryl's not known for bring in strays. I'd like to hear the story on these two."

Dawn-Ray and Darlene followed Daryl down the corridor, into a large room, flanked on one side by cells. She momentary fisted the material on the back of his jacket as her daughter gripped her hand tight. He had known that this was going to be one of the hardest things they had to do so far, but he had faith in them.

"Daryl! You're back! Did you get a deer?"  A young boy about 13 or so came up to them. He stopped and stared at the two strangers. "Who are they?"

"No deer this time, Carl. I need to talk to your Dad and Hershel about my friends here." Daryl's tone was unemotional and didn't leave any room for questions.

"They're in the office, c'mon." Carl turned and started walking away while Daryl turned and whispered something to Dawn-Ray. He then followed the boy down the corridor.

Dawn-Ray stood in the room looking at the two, well three if you counted the baby, people they had been left alone with. She felt her daughter grip her hand nearly painfully tight, terrified. The one with the baby was a blond girl, maybe 18. The other woman was older with close cropped graying hair.

"Daryl usually doesn't bring home strays. I'm Carol." She extended her hand to the strange woman who looked like she didn't know how to react. Slowly she excepted the gesture and shook Carol's hand.

"I'm Dawn-Ray." She bit her bottom lip nervously, "I guess we are strays. Never thought of us that way before."

Carol could tell the two were exhausted and their nerves about shot. "Please sit down."

Daryl walked into the room where Rick and Hershel were looking at maps on a desk.

"Have any luck son?" Hershel asked, rocking on his crutches slightly.

"Not with the deer, no." Suddenly Daryl wasn't sure if this was going to be a good idea. He catches sight of Carl stepping out of the room and stand outside the door.

"What did you find?" Rick looked up and saw his friend looking nervous.

"I brought back two people with me. A woman and girl. They want to join us."

"Daryl, I don't know." Rick sighed. "Our supplies are running thin, and if these storms don't let up soon, we are going to be hurting." Rick looked up at him, puzzled as to why Daryl would bring back more mouths to feed.

That was his breaking point. "I'm not leaving Dawn-Ray and my kid to those fuckin' walkers!"

Rick's jaw momently fell open, and Hershel spoke.

"Is that girl, your child?"

"I'm more of a Dad then Merle ever thought about! I ain't leaving 'em again!" Daryl's face was red and he was ready to storm out and take his family with him.

"Now Daryl, we're not saying that, yet. Will she talk to me?" Rick stood up as he spoke.

"I donno man. I'm the first person she's been around since all this has started. She's seen things, don't trust anybody." Daryl relaxed slightly.

"Alone all this time, with a child." Hershel's voice sounded sad that Daryl's family had been alone.

"Since you know her, are you willing to speak for her?" Rick placed both palms on the desk, hoping Daryl would give the right answers.

"Yeah," Daryl nodded slightly.

"How many walkers has she killed?"

"Enough to destroy the crossbow I gave her."

"How many people has she killed?"

"Donno. But I do know she was ready to kill me yesterday before she realized who I was."

"Why?"

"To keep her daughter alive."

Rick and Hershel exchanged a look.

"Mama, can I sit down please?" Darlene looked like she was going to fall down. Dawn-Ray realized how thin her daughter really was.

"Yeah, don't get too comfortable though, donno if we are staying or not." Seeing her daughter's reaction to her words nearly broke her heart. "It's not Daryl's decision baby."

"Merle ever thought about! I ain't leaving them again!" Angry words traveled down to where the women were at.

"Oh Daryl...." Dawn-Ray said quietly, suddenly light headed.

"You really need to sit down," Carol guided her to the bench seat.

"I'll get her some water," the blond girl with the baby said before leaving.

"Have you two been out there long?" Carol wasn't sure about Dawn-Ray and her daughter at first, but now, she wanted to give them a chance. A small one, but she was willing.

"Since the beginning." She took the offered water bottle, opened the top, sniffed it then handed it to Darlene first. "Drink baby, it's ok."

"I'm Beth." The young blond girl smiled brightly and extended her hand, which Dawn-Ray excepted easier."

"Is that 'Lil Ass Kicker? Daryl told me."  As bad as she hated to admit it, the Beth's smile and innocence made her relax slightly.

"Yeah, The rest of us call her Judith. Have you known Daryl long?" She patted the baby on the back getting a huge burp.

With a slight grin, Dawn-Ray thought back to one of her earliest memories. Her and Daryl barely out of dippers, sitting in his dad's yard playing in the dirt.

"I've known him so long, don't remember not knowing him."  She took the half empty bottle from her daughter and drank deeply.

Before anyone could further comment the men, led by Daryl, walked back out. He walked over behind Dawn-Ray and placed his hand on her back.

" 'Mon, let's go," he said softly.

She stood slowly. "We're leaving?"

"Naw." There was just a trace of a grin on his lips.

Darlene stood and walked to him. "Uncle Daryl, you mean we have a home again.... and friends?"

"Yeah, Shorty. You're home."

He wasn't prepared for the frail child to wrap her arms around him and sob uncontrollably. He in turn wrapped his arms around his niece. The rest of the group stood in stunned silence.

"You made the right call, Rick," Hershel said quietly, placing his hand on the younger man's shoulders.

Dawn-Ray took off her pack and set it on the table. "Canned goods. We didn't want to show up hat in hand...just in case."

Carol smiled and took the  pack, all too well understanding Dawn-Ray's exhaustion and relief.

Dawn-Ray walked over to Daryl and placed an arm around his waist, and he put his arm around her shoulder. Partly because it felt right, partly to keep her from staggering.

"My cell's down here. Need to get you guys dried off," he whispered as he led them away.

Once there Darlene set pack on her uncle's bunk and began looking for her clothes. Daryl turned to her mama.

"Wanna shower? S'not  hot, but it's something," he said softly.

Dawn-Ray nodded and he led her to the shower room. Once they were undressed, Daryl turned on the water and the shower head sputtered to life. She faced him and placed her hands on his shoulders while he placed his hands on her hips.

"Are we really home and safe?" This time she was the one that thought it was a dream.

"Yeah. You're home, and as safe as you can be in Hell. Won't be easy, but not as bad as what you've already lived through."  Daryl held her close as she cried tears of relief. When she was finished, he wiped his thumbs under her eyes and kissed her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version