Author Topic: [Blade/Loki] Convergence [NC-17] FIN (for now)  (Read 36 times)

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
[Blade/Loki] Convergence [NC-17] FIN (for now)
« on: Mon, Dec 29, 2014, 01:37 PM »
A little Christmas present for you  ;D

Author: Tiberius
Title: Convergence
Rating: NC-17 for slashy vampire sex
Fandoms: Blade, Thor and The Avengers
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement in any way intended. Iím making no profit out of this.
Summary: Just a little fun  ;D
Pairing: Blade/Loki
Author's notes:
This is a sequel to 'Alternatives'. For now it's just a tiny one shot, but I'll continue it should I ever get a decent plot idea for it :grin
As in the previous story, this version of Loki is based on the Marvel movies, norse mythology and my phantasy, so it's neither fully accurate to Marvel nor mythology. I haven't incorporated anything from the various comics featuring Loki. Blade is like he's in the three Blade movies, no stuff from the TV series or any comics. His universe isn't part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It's a world with vampires as in the movies, but there's no superheroes or SHIELD-like organizations and it's a lot more like our world than the Earth from Avengers.
Archive: Please ask.
Feedback: Yes!! Please! But please be gentle ;) Don't pick things apart, as that makes my muse run away.

(Warning: sex, bloodplay. Don't do this at home :grin)

Loki purred as fangs scraped on his cock. Wonderful. The thrill of danger heightened his arousal.
He thrusted and arched his back into the caress from where he laid sprawled on the bed, placing his right foot Blade's back.

Too soon Blade stopped the delicious cocksucking.
"No," Loki protested as his cock slipped from Blade's mouth shortly before he reached climax.

Blade bit sharply into the soft skin of his groin just above his cock. Loki gasped at the pain and this new pleasure.
Blade didn't suck, he just licked at the blood. But quickly he bit again, inner thigh this time and deep enough to make crimson blood well up freely. Now he sucked the delicious blood and pushed two slick fingers into Loki's ass.

Impatiently Loki moved, impaling himself further and tightening his muscles.
"Fuck me already," he demanded.

Blade let go of his thigh and licked up the blood that flowed from the wound. He growled deeply in agreement. Pulling his fingers out, he licked over Loki's balls down to his asshole in a brief teasing which he knew Loki was too impatient for by now.
So he roughly dragged Loki into position and lifted his legs up and apart. Kneeling on the bed, he pushed in.
Loki clenched hard on his cock and groaned loud in pleasure.
Blade grabbed his thighs to hold him in position and thrusted. He fucked hard and fast.

The blood from the wounds smeared between their bodies, mingling with sweat.
Its scent spurred Blade on, heightening his arousal and making him drop all restraint. He fucked as wild and harsh as he wanted.

Loki screamed with pleasure. This was exquisite. He jerked himself off and it didn't take long for him to reach climax, cumming over his own belly and chest.

Blade came with an animal roar.

As he pulled his softening cock out, Loki tilted his head aside and brushed his tousled curling hair away, displaying the side of his neck, offering his blood and demanding that Blade took it.

Blade bit into his jugular and drank, sating his thirst. Loki's blood was perfect, fitting for the god he claimed to be.
Blade held him close in an unbreakable embrace around his ribcage, his right hand was twisted into Loki's hair.

Loki clung to him, held onto his shoulders. The pleasure was intense, going deeper than sexual gratification. It was pure euphoria as he felt more and more lightheaded.

Loki laughed with joy. Such glorious debauchery. Much more satisfying than anything he'd ever experienced. He loved this. He'd never thought that Midgard of all places would be where he would experience new heights of pleasure after a millennia of life.

Quickly they both got hard again, rubbing against each other.

Soon Blade pulled away from his neck and roared in fulfillment.
Loki kissed him on bloody lips, tasting his own blood and enjoying the perversion and decadence of it.

Eagerly they caressed each other, both horny for another round.
Loki complied delightedly, as Blade turned him around, and got up on his hands and knees, raising his ass and wiggling it in invitation. Thin as he was Loki had a nicely rounded ass.

Without further preamble, Blade grabbed him harshly by his hips and pushed in.
They joined in wild, primal fucking. Blade left multiple, shallow bites on Loki's shoulders and back.

Much later at dusk, after more fucking and a nap, Blade woke up.
Physically, he felt great. Strong and healthy like he hadn't in earlier years.
Loki was still asleep, sprawled out beside him, his long hair a rumpled mess.
The healing bites on his body were still visible, as well as a fading bruise where Blade had gripped his hips.
Dried blood was smeared on both of them and the black satin sheets.

It was a disgusting display of his abhorrent nature. Yet Blade didn't feel as guilty as he should.
Loki wanted him to do this and there was no way he could infect him with vampirism, the virus had no effect on him.
During the last year he'd allowed himself for the first time in his life to indulge the lust for blood and the correlative arousal. Drinking blood didn't seem amoral in this case, as it was freely given and Loki wasn't harmed. In fact Loki begged him for a bite, claiming it was intense pleasure when Blade fucked him and bit him.
So when he needed blood every five days, he indulged Loki's wish.
Loki's blood sated his thirst perfectly. He felt no need for serum at all. He hadn't since a year.
« Last Edit: Mon, May 25, 2015, 01:16 AM by Tiberius »

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
Re: [Blade/Loki] Dreams [NC-17] FIN (for now)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, Dec 30, 2014, 06:27 AM »
Holy.... !  Wow!   :bow

Offline Montgomery Burns 13

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Every hero needs a formidable villain
« Reply #2 on: Tue, Dec 30, 2014, 12:00 PM »
Nice. :grin

Quote from: Tiberius
He felt no need for serum at all. He hadn't since a year.

If Blade were drinking human blood, he wouldn't need the serum either, right?  Therefore it seems kinda logical to me that he needs the serum even less when he drinks Loki's blood. :think
Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag
Feelings are overrated. Dean Winchester

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #3 on: Tue, Dec 30, 2014, 12:47 PM »
Thank you!
I'm so happy you both enjoyed this  ;D

Yes, Blade wouldn't need the serum if he drank human blood.
He's thinking about the serum because he still feels somewhat ashamed that he gives in to his vampire nature so much.
It's always been an essential part of his life that he controls himself and refrains from blood and doesn't attack humans, so it's not easy for him to adjust to drinking Loki's blood regularly.
(By the way, he would need serum more often than blood and it's not really pleasant to take the stuff. I interpret things in the Blade universe the way that animal blood doesn't work as nourishment for vampires or Blade, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense that he undergoes the trouble with the serum.)
« Last Edit: Tue, Dec 30, 2014, 12:51 PM by Tiberius »

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: Wed, Dec 31, 2014, 06:09 AM »
I'm curious if drinking from a god will change Blade in some way.  What do you think?

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #5 on: Wed, Dec 31, 2014, 12:27 PM »
I've been thinking about this, but I'm not sure yet. I guess it could enhance his lifespan and make him stronger than he would be with human blood.
What do you think?

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: Thu, Jan 01, 2015, 07:01 AM »
Yes, definitely!  Better healing, too, perhaps? 

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #7 on: Thu, Jan 01, 2015, 11:09 AM »
He's already healing faster than Loki from injuries. If he's injured and drinks blood, the injuries are instantly healed. That happened during the fight with Thanos in the previous story.
But maybe with Loki's blood he would survive otherwise fatal injuries?