Author Topic: [Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 02,10,2015  (Read 278 times)

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
[Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 02,10,2015
« on: Fri, Sep 05, 2014, 12:37 PM »
While I'm still considering whether and how to continue my Blade/Loki story, here's a new story for you to read  ;D

Author: Tiberius
Title: Deserted
Rating: NC-17 for violence and death
Fandom: Blade. Alien vs Predator, more the basic concept than a specific movie. This is sort of an AU of Blade: Trinity.
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement in any way intended. Iím making no profit out of this. I claim no copyright on pictures shown here.
Summary: A night of vampire hunting brings unexpected surprises for Whistler and Blade.
Pairing: Blade/Abigail Whistler
Archive: Please ask.
Feedback: Yes!! Please! But please be gentle, too much picking apart a story tends to make my muse run away :hide

He pressed the button on the detonator.

Slipping the device into his pocket, Whistler quietly limped away through the dark alley.
Four minutes delay, then the fireworks would start. A smile crossed his face.

The suckheads were up to something. What exactly Blade and he had yet to find out.
Blowing their main safehouse up was just the right thing to stir up the vampires of Minneapolis.

And there was word that a new hunter was in town, killed three little vampire punks in a train station last night. Something Whistler wanted to learn more about. There weren't many people that were truly serious about vampire killing and managed to survive more than a few days.

Whistler reached the main street. The night was icy cold and the falling snow slowly buried the city.

Only a few people were on the street at this time of the night and they barely paid him any attention. They had no idea he carried two pistols and an assault rifle hidden under his shabby coat and more explosives in his ratty army backpack.

He crossed the street and vanished into the next alley as the explosion went off and illuminated the night for a moment. Sounded like it went exactly as planned and the semtex had leveled the whole safehouse.

Whistler was two alleys away by the time the police sirens went off in the distance.

Distracted by them, he noticed it a moment too late.

Someone came out of the dark alley a few meters ahead of him.
He swiftly pulled his gun, but kept it hidden in the folds of his coat.

A white woman. Young. Pretty.
She was about his height. Slim, fit build.
Her stance was tense, hands at her sides, away from any pockets of her clothing.
She wore insulated pants and jacket, gloves, a beanie and insulated combat boots, like she intended to stay outside in the cold for some time and wasn't just quickly hurrying home from work or another warm place. No impractical handbag women seemed to love.

She didn't feel like danger, but not like harmless civilian either.

He stared at her, expecting her to scare away from him.

But she came closer to him.

"The fuck you're doing here, girl?" he grunted gruffly.

"Are you Abraham Whistler?"

Fuck ...
He was sure she would raise a gun at him, but she didn't move a muscle to pull it.

Behind her, a dark shadow descended from the roof and landed silently.
Whistler's expression didn't change the slightest so he wouldn't give away what he saw.

The woman froze as suddenly the muzzle of Blade's MAC 11 touched the back of her skull and the safety faintly clicked.

"One step further and you're dead, familiar," Blade hissed.
"And don't even think about it. You're gonna end up breaking your arm, not hurting me."

"Daywalker?" she asked after seconds of tense silence, her voice surprisingly cool and devoid of fear.

At a nod from Whistler, Blade grabbed her and pushed her into the nearest wall.
She struggled. It was no useless squirming, she knew how to fight, yet it was no avail against Blade.
He easily pinned her against the wall and disarmed her. A gun and a silver stake dropped to the ground, sinking into the snow.

Whistler lifted an eyebrow at the sight of the stake.
Suckheads joking? Trying to fuck with them?

Whistler closed in on her, intent on roughing her up as much as necessary.

Now there was fear in her hazel eyes.

Roughly he pulled her jacket open and exposed her neck to check for her glyph. There he found none.

"No, I'm no familiar!" she blurted out. "I'm your daughter. My name's Abigail Whistler. I've been searching for you since months ..."

Damn, that was a new one. They hadn't ever tried to approach him like that.
Too bad the fucks hadn't even done the most basic research and found out that his wife hadn't been Caucasian, so they'd could've picked the right woman to emotionally reach him by reminding him of his dead girls.

"Cut the crap. My daughters are dead. And if not, they would be older than you. Who sent you and why?"

"Who's your owner? Talos?" Blade asked. "You stink of vampire, bitch."

"'Cause I killed some this night!" Her voice was getting loud and angry.
"What do you think I'm using this stake for? I'm a vampire hunter! Damn, I came here 'cause I finally wanted to meet my father!"

The police sirens came closer.

"I heard you have a cure for vampirism," she continued.
"I have someone who needs it. A vampire, I rescued him. He begged me to kill or cure him."

So that's what this is about? They want to get their claws on the cure?
"So ... who's your mother?" Whistler asked.
No other way to find out what kind of shit this was than to play along.

"Brianna Adams."

The name sounded vaguely familiar, but he couldn't place it.

The sirens still came nearer. Damn cops were way too close now, they had to run. There was no time to find out more right now.

Whistler picked up her gun and removed the ammo clip. He tossed it away and dropped the gun back into the snow.

"We meet tomorrow," he told her.
Suddenly he remembered who Brianna Adams was, carefully controlling his expression.

She looked surprised, then asked, "Where?"

"Give me your number. I'll call you."

"555-48836-467."

Blade let her go. He and Whistler quickly vanished into the next large crossroad. She didn't even try to follow.

@@@

"It's unlikely, but it could be true," Blade said softly as he steered the Dodge onto the highway.

Leaning back into the passenger seat, Whistler lit himself a cigarette. He ignored Blade's disapproving glance. No need to quit smoking, the damn lung cancer was gone, healed by the vampire virus.

He fished a piece of paper from the glove compartment and wrote down the phone number.

"I know," he finally said. "But what do you think?"

"The suckheads are trying to fuck us." Blade sped up on the empty highway.

Damn kid's driving too fast on that ice they call a road 'round here, Whistler thought but didn't say anything.

They're trying to fuck me indeed.
And he hated that they'd finally found the right button to push.
He was thinking about this Abigail woman and actually considering the possibility that she truly was his daughter even though he knew it had to be bullshit.

He needed to do some research. And maybe some genetic testing. Karen could probably get that done quickly and discreetly.

So? Even if she's my daughter, that doesn't mean she can't be a familiar ...

Then again, she claimed to be a vampire hunter. Maybe she killed those little fucks at the train station?

And I'm even considering to believe this? Fuck it ... the vampires set all this up ...

Yet he couldn't help it.
His thoughts trailed back to Brianna. A real hottie with her stripper outfit and fake red hair.
How long had it been? Something like twenty years, early eighties.
He needed to check their data ...

"Do you really want to meet her?" Blade interrupted his consideration.

"Yes. The vampires are planning something big. If we make it look like we're falling for their trap, we'll find out what it is."

Blade's silence was agreement, even if he could tell Blade didn't like the whole idea much.

They drove the rest of the way to their hideout quietly.

It was an abandoned building on the city's outskirts. The temperature in their warehouse was nearly the same freezing degrees as outside. It didn't bother either man much.

Whistler took off his Kevlar and his weapons. He traded his parka for a more comfortable down jacket.

Blade placed his weapons on the table and hung up his coat neatly.

"Want me to inject you?" Whistler asked him.

"I'm fine. Do some research on her."

Whistler turned on the computer. Damn LAN wasn't working again and he had to check the whole fucking wiring.
When the shit finally worked, he started an inverse search on the phone number.
A mobile registered on Abigail Adams.
Address was 684 Willis Road. He added the information to the phone number on the piece of paper.

Then he got into their old notebooks to properly date the meeting with Brianna.
It took some time to find the right entry.
June 7th 1982, Tuscaloosa, Alabama. They'd done a raid on a vampire bar outside of town.
Blade had been fifteen back then. The vampires hadn't yet feared the Daywalker.

Whistler remembered those earlier times, when he'd been younger, stronger, walking without a limp.
It had been different times.
Better times? Maybe. He found he couldn't decide.

@@@

Two men on motorcycles raced along the nightly highway towards a seedy bar outside of Tuscaloosa.
Both wore leather pants, biker boots and leather jackets.
One had long hair and beard. The other was a slim youth.

Lots of Harleys parked before the bar, one guy was outside by the bikes, eying them like something that had crawled out of some hole.
Whistler shot him with his crossbow.

Vampire-fast Blade attacked the doorman before he could alarm the others.

The familiar's eyes widened when Blade growled and bared his fangs.

"Yes, asshole. You're gonna get bitten like you've always dreamt about. Only problem, you won't be turned ... He's gonna kill you," Whistler told the familiar.

Blade was neat in his feeding, he'd always been, no ripped out throat and blood splattered everywhere and smeared all over him. Just a precise bite into the jugular.

Seeing it didn't bother Whistler anymore. They hadn't a working serum yet. The familiar would've died anyway by their hand. Now he had at last one purpose in his useless life, to feed the kid.
They would let the body vanish, which today meant blowing it up along with the whole place.

Finished, Blade shot the familiar into the head.

Inside was all hell broken loose, even before they attacked.
Lots of familiars, apparently this whole charter of the Demons worked for the vampires.
Only a few vampires.
Several strippers were around. The girls had gotten themselves into a whole new kind of shit. A few were still dancing. The others were getting raped, mostly by the familiars. Two were shared between between vampires and familiars, rape while being bitten.

"Party's over, assholes!" Whistler shouted and opened fire.

It was a fucking massacre. A bloodbath.

Blade mostly killed the vampires and familiars with his new sword, obviously enjoying himself. The familiars were no match for him at all, as he was even faster and stronger than their vampire masters.

Blood and gore and death were everywhere.
The ash of the dead vampires swirled around in the air.

Whistler was so proud of Blade. The kid was getting better and better at this. There wasn't really anything more in the way of fighting and martial arts that Whistler could teach him. It had been around that time that he'd called him Eric less and less because he'd wanted to be called Blade.

Reloading his gun, Whistler walked over to the slumped, blood-smeared body of the last stripper. If she'd gotten bitten, he would shoot her, too.

She screamed and sobbed hysterically.
"No, no, please don't ..."

He looked her over. No bite. Just a bruise on the face and a cut on her forehead. All that blood wasn't hers.

She stared up at him from where she crouched in the corner. Her pupils were dilated. High. Her hair was a sticky mess. Her clothing mostly nonexistent.
"Please ... don't kill me," she sobbed.

He didn't.
He took her with them, since they couldn't just leave her next to a burned down biker bar in the middle of nowhere.

Her name was Breezy or Bri. Short for Brianna Adams. He'd called her Bri.

She had no place to stay, so he offered her to stay with him and Blade at their trailer. She accepted, despite being terribly afraid of Blade.

At first she'd been crying the whole time, had trouble understanding what had happened, needed comfort. Things had went on from that during the following days.
Eventually he and Bri had ended up fucking after she'd repeatedly assured him she was eighteen.

After a few days Blade and he had needed to travel on. So he'd dropped Bri off at the Greyhound Terminal and bought her a bus ticket back to her parents in Iowa from his and Blade's last money.

@@@

Whistler took a gulp from the Jack Daniels bottle and researched Brianna Adams.

Now and then Blade came to look over his shoulder.

It was frustratingly little he could find out. He'd never before tried to find out what had happened to her afterwards. He hadn't thought about her in years. Up til now she'd been unimportant.

It seemed Bri had run away from home three months prior to their meeting. Contrary to the plans she'd told him about, she'd never returned to her parents.

Even though she'd seemed fine when she'd left, her life had gone to hell afterwards. She'd had psychological problems from the beginning, but it only became evident years later, when she'd come into psychiatric care and a series of stays in psychiatric institutions had started. Soon after that, Abigail had been taken away from her and put into foster care.
The information he could access about Abigail right now was scarce. He would need help from contacts for that, which was something he didn't wanted to do yet.
« Last Edit: Tue, Feb 10, 2015, 12:49 PM by Tiberius »

Offline Montgomery Burns 13

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Every hero needs a formidable villain
Re: [Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 09,05,2014
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Sep 11, 2014, 09:57 AM »
Interesting start, a bit bloody though. :)  Who are the familiars?

Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag
Feelings are overrated. Dean Winchester

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #2 on: Thu, Sep 11, 2014, 11:09 AM »
Hopefully not too bloody?  :devil2

Familiars are human helpers of vampires. They belong to a specific vampire and do whatever chores they are given, like spying, infiltration, theft, murder, covering vampire activity and criminal acts, etc. As seen in the movies, there are police officers who are familiars, so it's easy to imagine they're in many other positions.
In exchange of their services, they will eventually be turned into vampires.

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: Thu, Sep 11, 2014, 12:05 PM »
I agree... interesting.  Curious to see where this goes.  ;D

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #4 on: Thu, Sep 11, 2014, 01:05 PM »
You'll find out soon  ;D I'm working on the next chapter.

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #5 on: Thu, Sep 18, 2014, 11:21 AM »
Blade didn't like this whole shit at all. And that wasn't because he had to position on a draughty rooftop in increasing snowfall, hiding under an arctic camo print poncho with a sniper rifle.

The whole thing reeked of fucking trap, yet Whistler was getting way too much into this. Like he actually believed that bitch and thought she was trustworthy.

Good thing his rifle was loaded with silver nitrate explosive ammo and modified to fire 100 bullets without reloading. That was overkill for familiars, but it was always wise to be prepared for vampires. It was still daylight, but a few vampires had their ways to go out on cloudy winter days with UV-proof clothes and sunblock.

Two hours ago they'd secured the area and set up surveillance.

He watched Whistler flick his cigarette away, walk into the fastfood place on the opposite side of the street, buy a cup of coffee and take a seat at the corner table by the front window.
The micro and earphone were working perfectly, he could hear Whistler and most of the sounds around him clearly.

Soon the woman was climbing up the stairs of the nearby underground station.

"She's coming," Blade spoke softly into his micro. "Alone."
There was nothing suspicious on any camera.

Abby was nervous as she walked down the snowy pavement. The cold barely registered, her thoughts were occupied by the man she was finally going to meet. She'd been so anxious that she'd nearly backed out if it and had to force herself to actually go to this meeting. The vampire currently residing on her living room couch had been curious why she'd been so twitchy, but she hadn't told him anything. Yet he'd helped her without even knowing it. She had to get him the cure, otherwise she would have to kill him, which was something she didn't wanted to do. Actually she wasn't so sure if she even could do it. The guy was actually quite nice and funny.

Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself and entered the fast food restaurant. She immediately spotted her father.
More so than last night she actually looked at him. Quite like the description her contact had given her. Beard, long grey hair, leg brace on his right leg. He didn't wear shabby clothes like last night when he'd looked at first glance like some old hobo. Now he had on leather pants, some long sleeved shirt and a leather vest.
Of course she'd known he would be old, yet she was surprised by how old he looked. Her mother had always told her about her handsome, strong savior.
So different from the picture her mother's tales had painted and how Abby had imagined him.

The situation was awkward.
Her father eyed her silently.
Last night had been more than awkward. She'd been afraid of the man she'd wanted to meet for so long. Hell, he'd been about to hit her. This feeling was gone now, yet it was unsettling that it had even existed.

Nervous, Abby looked around and sat down opposite of him.

"Where's Blade?" she asked conversationally, then realized it wasn't the best opening as it must seem like a threat or something. The Daywalker was probably hiding somewhere and watching. She resisted the urge to look around again.

"Busy. So, what makes you search for me after all those years?" Whistler watched the young woman. He would play along and see what came up.

Her expression hardened at the question.
"I want to hunt vampires," was her grim answer.

Determined, Whistler thought. An act or was the motivation real or maybe pointed at a different goal?

"Why?"

"Why? Cause there's nothing else I have!" Her voice raised. "My mother's life went to hell in that night you saved her. With that, my life was fucked up from the beginning. You saved her life, but didn't do anything to help her. She could never deal with the trauma."

"You're making it sound like that's my fault." Whistler was getting pissed at this approach of hers, whether she was shitting him or not.
"Girl, I didn't know you existed, so there was nothing I could do. So better calm down. How did you even find me?" He needed to find out if someone who'd better kept their mouth shut talked.

"My mother talked about you the whole time. So I knew your name and a lot about you. To find you, I dug up some vampires and roughed them up. My approach was to keep close to the vampires and to hope to run into you or Blade eventually."
It sounded fishy, but better let her think he bought it.
Whistler watched her, noticing the faint, small scars on her knuckles that came from fistfights.

"How is your mother doing?" he asked like it truly interested him.

Abigail looked away, glancing out of the window. Damn, not what he'd hoped. Definitely not the way to break the ice.

"She's dead. Committed suicide four years ago ..." Abigail turned back to him, a grim expression in place to mask her pain. "She was crazy, you know ..."

Whistler thought a change of topic was needed.
"Tell me about this vampire you rescued."

Abigail glared at him, then obviously fought for control over herself and answered, "His name is Hannibal King. I practically ran into him at an underground station. He had ran away from his owner. He said he has important info and he's gonna share it if I get him the cure. If I can't do that, he wants me to kill him."

"What kind of info?"

"Something about a Dracula." Abigail shrugged. "I know how it sounds. It's bullshit, but I feel pity for him. Please help him."

Dracula? Whistler kept his expression carefully controlled.
The data they'd stolen from Damaskinos' residence had revealed there was truly a figure who was called the first vampire. Of course he wasn't the Dracula of pop culture or the historical person Vlad Draculea.
His name was Dagon. He had first appeared in ancient Mesopotamia thousands of years  BC and been worshipped as a god. He'd appeared on and off through the centuries, the last mention had been when Damaskinos had battled him in his youth and nearly lost his life and kingdom to the ancient vampire.
The vampires called him their progenitor.
Whistler didn't know if that was true. Probably not since it didn't make much sense in an evolutionary way. For sure Dagon was an ancient, immortal daywalker, a creature stronger than the ordinary vampire, immune to garlic, silver and sunlight.
Whistler thought he was the first vampire in the sense that most of today's suckheads lined back to him, but not in the meaning of divine creation. Then again, LaMagra had existed ...
Whatever.
Whistler clearly remembered one sentence he'd read. If he rises, mankind will be subjugated.

"What do I get out of helping him?"

"Since the Dracula stuff is shit, I guess he can tell you about Talos. He was Danica Talos' slave. He has to know at least something useful." Abigail's concern for the vampire seemed surprisingly real.

Talos and Dagon?
They needed to find out more, and had to play along with this to do so, Whistler decided.
"Where is he now?"

"At my apartment."

"Who else knows this?"

"No one. They've no idea he's still alive."

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
Re: [Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 09,18,2014
« Reply #6 on: Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 07:58 AM »
Love the chapter.

So vampires are not free, but they belong to somebody?  Their maker?

Please update soon!
Who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have some fun. Black Flag

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #7 on: Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 10:11 AM »
There's no supernatural connection between vampires and their maker, like sometimes in vampires movies and books. But since the vampire society is very hierarchical, vampires can't just leave their House (clan), that applies to those who are born vampires and those who were turned by a bite. New vampires aren't just randomly made, usually it's an honor given to familiars for good service, and the humans want it desperately.
With Hannibal King, the situation is sort of special. It seems to me like he was Danica Talos' sex slave, maybe she picked him up as human and took him home for sex. She probably kept him for a while as a human before she eventually bit him and turned him into a vampire. King didn't like to be a vampire, he couldn't stand the killing to drink blood.

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #8 on: Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 10:50 AM »
Thank you for the explanation, Tiberius!

Quote from: Tiberius
With Hannibal King, the situation is sort of special. It seems to me like he was Danica Talos' sex slave, maybe she picked him up as human and took him home for sex.

Are Hannibal King and Danica Talos characters from one of the movies?  Do you have some more information about Danica?

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #9 on: Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 11:20 AM »
They're both characters from the third movie, Blade Trinity.
This story uses some basic plot aspects of the movie and makes them into a huge AU, plus Aliens  :wicked

Danica Talos and Drake (aka Dagon or Dracula) are the main antagonists of the movie. (The movie is a quite shitty, her motivations are somewhat unclear, she kinda wants Blade dead, wants to enslave mankind and install Drake as vampire King or something like that. Maybe she also hopes Drake can make the vampires daywalkers. The whole plot is kinda shitty.)
Danica seems to be a turned vampire who has risen to some power and has familiars in important positions. Her main helpers are her brother Asher and Jarko Grimwood.
I'll give some more information about her in later chapters.

If you're interested you can read a summary of the movie here. It will give away some of upcoming plot of my story, but then a lot is very different and I left out some characters and aspects completely.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0359013/synopsis?ref_=tt_stry_pl
« Last Edit: Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 11:23 AM by Tiberius »

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: Tue, Sep 23, 2014, 06:08 AM »
Interesting.  So the hunters are actually helping a vampire?  Hope it doesn't backfire on them.  Can't wait to meet the aliens and see where they fit in!

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #11 on: Wed, Sep 24, 2014, 01:39 AM »
The aliens will come up soon :grin
Actually I'm currently considering exactly when  :mothership (an alien smiley is really missing here)

Blade and Whistler are acting upon calculation, not with the goal to actually help a vampire. They think it's all an elaborate set-up and they act like they're falling for it to find out more.

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #12 on: Sat, Sep 27, 2014, 02:27 AM »
 :candle  Update?  Please?

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #13 on: Sun, Sep 28, 2014, 04:07 AM »
Yes  ;D
A little short, though :hide

A Predator ship passed Jupiter en route to Earth, cloaked from detection by any human technology.

It carried the dangerous freight to breed Xenomorphs, the ultimate prey, for the time of the great hunt had come.

@@@

Fucking bullshit. Blade didn't like at all how this was going.
He tossed the surveillance gear and the sniper rifle into the trunk and took off his down jacket.
He'd understood as well what the woman had implied. He remembered what he'd read about the other Daywalker, the one that so many called the progenitor of the vampire species. If Dagon existed, then they had to keep Talos from finding him and allying with him.
But it wasn't clear yet whether or not this whole thing was a set-up and anything the woman had said was true. Blade thought he might get a feeling for it when he talked to her.

Whistler had sent her home and told her he might come by later.
So Blade drove to 684 Willis Road. Alone for now.
One of the options they'd planned out this morning.

He parked two streets away. Getting out of the car, he put on his coat and placed his sword into the scabbard strapped to his back and checked his hidden micro and earpiece.
Before crossing the street, he fed the parking meter. No need to attract attention by getting a ticket.

Unnoticed by anyone he entered the apartment building through a not properly shut backdoor. It was a cheap address but there was still a concierge he avoided this way.
As he took the stairs to the seventh floor, he was pleased to notice there weren't any security cameras. It would make things easier in case this ended with multiple deaths.
The hallway was stifling warm and reeked of moldy carpet and garbage. The lights flickered.

Blade stopped at the left door on the end of the floor. A. Adams read the small plate above the bell. He heard the sounds of a tv from behind the door ... no more like a video game.
He rang.

Steps padded towards the door and it opened.
Adams had clearly expected someone else. She froze in the movement as she saw Blade. Then panic showed on her face. Blade placed a hand against the door to keep her from slamming it shut.
Then he heard one of the neighbors at the other end of the hallway open their door and quickly slipped in before anyone saw him. He had to push Abigail aside to do. She huffed in annoyance. He ignored her and closed the door.
Usually he didn't care when humans were instinctively afraid of him, but her fear kinda amused him, reminding him of the woman whose daughter she claimed to be.

Blade walked past her, taking in his surroundings.
The apartment was small. A door to the left stood slightly ajar. Bathroom. A single room with a kitchenette at the back wall.

"Just feel at home," Abigail sarcastically called after him.

The vampire in question sat on the couch with his back to the door, eyes glued to the TV where some martial arts video game was running. He clutched the Playstation controller tightly in his hands, his whole body was tense with the excitement of the game.

Blade stepped up behind him to see when his presence would finally register in the vampire's brain.
This was gonna be fun ... oh, yes ...
The vampire's attention slightly shifted away from the game, as he noticed something was off, maybe that the scent behind him wasn't human. Then the vampire slowly looked backwards. His figure on the screen got kicked into the head and went down.

The vampire's eyes widened in horror as he saw Blade.
Blade smiled. This was exceedingly fun, indeed.

"Oh god no!" the vampire squealed. "Daywalker!"
Tossing the controller away, he jumped up from the couch and backed off until his back touched the wall. A tall white guy with exceptionally well-defined muscles. Barefoot and bare chested he wore only a pair low-riding jeans. Talos' glyph was tattooed on his lower belly, showing just above his waistband.

"You said you would get me help!" He yelled accusingly.

"He's help ..." Abigail said, sounding not very convinced of her own words.

"But he's the Daywalker! He's gonna kill me! Oh, shit, that's so not like I ever estimated my end to be. I'm not important enough for this ..."

"You wanted me to kill you," Abigail reminded him.

"Hell, I didn't really mean it, I just said it for the dramatics of it!"

"I told you I was out to meet someone and get you help. Well, he's my father ..."

"Who?" The vampire stared at Blade and then back at Abigail in confusion.

"Abraham Whistler."

Funny conversation, too, Blade thought amused.
Nevertheless it was time to come to the point.

He closed in on the vampire and grabbed him by his throat, applying well-measured pressure to both jugulars and forcing the taller man to bent his knees. The vampire's fear spiked up even higher.
"Tell me about Dracula, suckhead." Blade pulled his MAC-11, deliberately using the inaccurate name instead of Dagon, like Abigail had done it. Let them think we have no clue at all about this shit.

« Last Edit: Tue, Sep 30, 2014, 06:48 PM by Tiberius »

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
Re: [Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 09,28,2014
« Reply #14 on: Sun, Sep 28, 2014, 08:11 AM »
Nice update.  Love the pics you posted.  I can't help it, but I think Blade's an asshole.  But don't worry, it does not mean that I don't enjoy reading your story! :ggrin

Please update soon!

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #15 on: Sun, Sep 28, 2014, 09:14 AM »
Thank you!
I'm trying to update soon. Actually I'm looking forward to getting to the Alien fun :wicked

If you would like to read about a 'nicer' Blade, then maybe my other story "Backpacking" might be to your liking. It's Blade/Scud slash. Things are eventually going to take very unexpected turns, but I don't want to give away too much yet.

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #16 on: Sat, Oct 04, 2014, 05:35 AM »
"Hey, I have a name!" The vampire tried to pry Blade's fingers from his throat. Blade didn't loose his grip the slightest. "King. Hannibal King."

Blade just looked cold at him, waiting for the man to get a grip on himself and fucking answer, which he eventually did. "Actually, Dracula is just some silly myth, thought you of all people would know that ..."

Though not at all as Blade would've liked. So the asshole thought he could fuck with him? He would show him fuck. He growled and shook the guy, applying a little more pressure.
"Don't fuck with me. It's open season on you, nightstalker*," he growled.

"Name, remember? Just told you mine ... Even though this nickname sounds kinda cool ..." The vampire squirmed and smiled. The scent of his fear grew stronger. "Anyway, Bram Stoker created the literary figure. Some think it's loosely based on Vlad Dracul ... The name for sure comes from there ..."

This fucking joker was damn annoying.
"Don't make me pull this trigger." Blade resisted the impulse to force him down on his knees.

"You won't. You want your info," the vampire replied smartly. "So give me the cure and I'll tell you all I know."

Blade gave the vampire an evil smile.
"If the info is worth it, you get the cure. Otherwise it's gonna be a silver bullet."

The vampire's expression changed into one of desperation. By now he reeked of fear.
"Come on, you're joking, right?"

Blade only stared at him, then let go of him and pushed him away. The vampire stumbled away, one hand at his throat. King. He backed off, getting the couch between him and Blade.

Blade slowly walked towards him.
"So, what's your decision?"

"Please, don't hurt him," Abigail suddenly interrupted.

Blade ignored her.

King's gaze flickered between her and Blade.

King sighed, still rubbing his throat.
"Dracula is just a modern pop culture thing. But there's someone who's truly the first vampire. Dagon. He was born in ancient Mesopotamia around 3000 BC. The legends say he's immune to sunlight, silver and garlic ..." He made a dramaturgic pause.
"So that's not different from you," he continued, gesturing at Blade. "But he's immortal. And he can also change his shape, they say some demonic, right-from-hell appearance is his true form. Some even say he's the devil himself ..."

Blade sighed. This was drifting off into the bullshit direction.

King eyed him alarmed. Quickly he continued, "Whatever. The point is, this Dagon is the big bad mofo. He reigned with death and horror for centuries, then kinda suddenly disappeared from the radar of history. Bored with everything, he went to sleep. That's apparently something he can do, sort of hibernate for centuries, he won't die if he doesn't feed all this time ..."

King sat down on the couch, acting all cool, but his scent revealed his fear.
"Danica has found him."

« Last Edit: Mon, Nov 24, 2014, 10:20 AM by Tiberius »

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
Re: [Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 10,04,2014
« Reply #17 on: Sat, Oct 04, 2014, 05:47 AM »
 :shock  uh, oh!

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #18 on: Sat, Oct 04, 2014, 11:02 AM »
:devil2

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #19 on: Tue, Oct 07, 2014, 05:33 AM »
Nice chapter! :grin

Please update soon!

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #20 on: Wed, Oct 08, 2014, 12:12 AM »
Thank you!

More comes soon  ;D

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #21 on: Wed, Oct 29, 2014, 10:46 AM »
 :candle

Tiberius, where are you?

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #22 on: Mon, Nov 24, 2014, 10:19 AM »
I'm back :grin
Sorry the update took so long ... Work was kinda bad ...

@@@@@@

If that was true, the shit was about to hit the fan ... And Blade hadn't the feeling that the guy was lying. He carefully controlled his expression, not giving away how shocking he found this.
"Where?"

King looked up at him, slouching into the couch and resting an arm on the backrest. This made his jeans slid down further on his hips, the top of his underwear showed and his glyph got even more noticeable.
"Iraq. There's some sort of temple in the middle of the desert," he said. "He's sleeping there."

"Do you know the precise coordinates?"

"Yes."

"What does she want with him?"

"Danica didn't exactly go into all detail about her plans with me. The only one she shares this with is Asher, her brother." King shrugged.
"Ally with Dagon. Maybe make him King of Vampires. Though being a good little queen to her king isn't her style. She likes her men kneeling at her feet, all obedient and submissive." He paused uncomfortably.

Speaking from experience, Blade thought.

"I think she wants to use him to create a new kind of vampire," King continued. "Daywalkers, all of them. She invested into genetic engineering research big time."

"I'm the Daywalker," Blade said and King stared at him perplexed.

Damaskinos had gotten surprisingly far with his Reapers. Now if Talos had Dagon's DNA at disposal this was getting truly dangerous.

"Yeah, and she ain't too happy with it. If it's up to her, you won't be the only one much longer. Sucks, doesn't it?" King smirked.

Blade lowly growled at him. The asshole still thought he could fuck with him.

"Just saying ... Anyway, she wants to end the reign of the Purebloods and rise to power herself," King said. "World domination and stuff."

Like that was something new.

Whistler softly spoke instructions over the earphone.
Mostly what Blade would do anyway, so they could continue the plan without arguing.

Blade crossed his arms, suddenly holding his glaive in his right hand. King hadn't even noticed how he'd pulled the weapon from its sheath.

King watched him alarmed.
"What? Fuck! You can't' ... I did tell you ..."

"Go on," Blade interrupted him.

"She's also working on some plan to sic human law enforcement on you. I don't think you need to worry about it, though. The preparations for this operation aren't completed yet."

That was for sure a new approach. Yet it wouldn't ever come to that.
"Where's Talos now?"

"Soon on her way to Iraq." King smiled. "So, does that qualify me for the cure?" He moved a little on the couch, showing off his physique, making his jeans ride even lower.

"No." Blade smiled back. "But this might do the job." He handed a notepad and a pen to the vampire.
"The members of her house and their hierarchy. Familiars. Allies. Addresses. Account numbers and codes. All businesses she owns or has shares in. And everything else you know about other suckheads."

"Wow, you're really serious at this, ain't you?" King slowly took the pen and pad.

Blade ignored his question and asked, "Who's currently reigning the Vampire Nation? What's Talos' relations to him?"
They had never found out for sure who had risen to power after the end of Damaskinos.

A brief smirk crossed King's face.
"An ancient Lord from Nigeria, I don't know his name. Danica once mentioned that he'd battled Damaskinos in the old times somewhere in the Middle East.
Two years ago we travelled to Nigeria for an attendance visit. It's not like she talked about business with me ... The audience was for her and Asher, only. She was fucking pissed the whole time and for weeks afterwards, guess things didn't go too well."

They had learned a lot about the genealogy of the pureblood houses from the books they had stolen from Damaskinos' residence. That Lord had to be Ogbunabali**. He and Damaskinos had fought over Regency of Southern Europe in the Early Middle Ages after Ogbunabali had extended his empire from West Africa to the Mediterranean area. Damaskinos had won this battle and eventually build an empire all over Europe.

"Is he involved in this Dagon plan?" Blade asked.

"No way, otherwise I wouldn't be here to tell you all this ... He would've killed Danica and her clique, including familiars and innocent fucktoys. From the few comments Danica dropped, he would never have allowed anyone to search for the First King. Too much of a risk for his own kingship."

First King? Interesting. That phrase revealed a lot, more than the vampire probably wanted to give away.
Too bad there wasn't time for an alternative plan that would allow them the get both Dagon and the Overlord.

"Wanna know something else, Blade?" King asked broadly grinning. "Danica secretly has the hots for you."

"Then she'll hopefully enjoy it when I stake her ... with my sword," Blade replied, enjoying the expression on King's face.

He turned away and growled, "Get writing. Start with the coordinates of Dagon's temple."
Amazingly, King kept his mouth shut and did as he was told.

Abigail watched him and Blade for a while from she was leaning against the kitchen counter. She seemed tense and Blade smelled her fear.
"So, what's happening now?" she eventually asked.

"You'll see when it's time." Blade refused to share any details about the plan. None of her business.

She was pissed at the answer, it was obvious from the way she eyed him.

He didn't show any reaction, just asked, "How did you know your mother wasn't crazy when she talked about vampires?"

"What?" Now she stared at him totally perplexed.
King casted a quick interested glance at them, but focused back on his notes as Blade casually touched the silver stakes strapped to his left thigh.

"You heard me perfectly well."

"Before or after she got locked into the looney bin?" she snapped, her voice raising in anger.

Blade just stared at her impassively, watching how this kind of reaction unnerved her.

"I fucking saw them!" Her voice raised even more. "I witnessed a vampire attack when I was twelve years old!"

"Then why are you still alive?"

"What ...?" She stared at him in disbelief. When Blade kept silent she eventually got a grip on herself and answered, "They didn't notice me, I was hiding. So I saw the whole thing and finally knew my mother wasn't crazy as the doctors and my foster parents kept telling me ..."

"Hate to interrupt your flirting ..." King  said. "But I think you might want to take a look at this." He held out the notepad.

Blade took it and quickly looked at the notes. Several pages contained all the wanted information and even more in a surprisingly neat handwriting.
This was very good. First Dagon, then they would go after Talos' associates.

"What's a blood farm?" Blade asked even though he already had a suspicion.

"I don't know any details," King said, looking quite uncomfortable. "They're keeping people there for their blood, sorta like cattle."

Abigail gasped.
"What the fuck?" she muttered.

Blade hated that he'd been right about this.
"How many are there?"

"I'm not sure. I only know this address, but it sounded like there are other facilities ..."
King looked up at him, smiling slightly. He seemed insecure and afraid.
"I know it pisses you off, but try to understand that this thing isn't my fault ...  Really, focus your slayer urges on someone else and consider that I'm the hot guy who provided you with all the nice info ..."

Blade growled. This bullshit talk was damn annoying.
Too fast for both King and Abigail to see what exactly it was, he pulled a small metallic object from an inside pocket of his coat and rammed it into the vampire's jugular, ignoring King's scream and her yelling.

@@@@@@

* in case you're wondering about this since the vampire hunters in Blade Trinity called themselves Nightstalkers. In an old trailer of the Blade movie (1998) Blade actually nicknamed the vampires thus. He said to Officer Krieger "it's open season on all nightstalkers".

** http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbunabali
The new vampire overlord is my creation, but maybe this deity got named after him? :grin
« Last Edit: Mon, Nov 24, 2014, 01:05 PM by Tiberius »

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
Re: [Blade/Alien vs Predator] Deserted [NC-17] ONG - 11,24,2014
« Reply #23 on: Mon, Nov 24, 2014, 11:10 AM »
An update!  How cool is that!  You've really made my day. :grin

You mention quite a few names, so I had to reread parts of the earlier chapters to jog my memory.  Anyway, seems like Blade is still an asshole.  Too bad nothing lethal will happen to him... :devil1

Love it.  Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next update. :)

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #24 on: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 12:34 AM »
I'm happy you're enjoying the story :) I'll try to update soon.

Yes, chances are high that Blade will survive this story :grin
Then again, there's gonna be Aliens ... :devil2 Since those are quite dangerous not only for humans, but Predators, too, it makes sense to assume they'll be dangerous for vampires ...

Offline ban sidhe

• Supreme VXer
  • one day at a time
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 07:11 AM »
Gah, Blade is a jerk.  Granted, he's on our side... sorta.  Almost makes you feel sorry for Kiing.

Can you imagine the horror of a Predator that survived a vampire bite?  As if they weren't nasty enough on their own.  And what havoc one could wreak amongst his own kind! 

More soon, please!

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #26 on: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 07:44 AM »
A vampire predator! Such an excellent idea! :grin
Now we only need a reason for a vampire to bite a predator. I think in the Blade universe vampires can feed on human blood only (and Blade could drink Loki's godly blood, but that was possible because of Loki's magic ;))
A vampire predator could bring a lot of death, especially if he doesn't understand his own condition and that a single bite is enough to infect a victim.

Blade isn't even trying to be nice here :grin
But he really wants to save humans from vampires.
« Last Edit: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 07:47 AM by Tiberius »

• Villain
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme VXer
« Reply #27 on: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 10:49 AM »
Quote from: Tiberius
But he really wants to save humans from vampires.

I like vampires... :devil1

my fanfics

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #28 on: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 11:03 AM »
I like vampires... :devil1

He doesn't :evillol
Actually Blade enjoys killing vampires a lot.

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #29 on: Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 01:36 PM »
In addition to my previous post, Blade's vampire hunting seems to be sort of serial killing.