Author Topic: Ideas for Riddick/ofc/Blade story  (Read 1141 times)

Offline shadowofdeath

• Riddick's Lover
  • I am but a ghost in the shadow of others.
Ideas for Riddick/ofc/Blade story
« on: Wed, May 15, 2013, 10:51 AM »
Hey everyone! I'm Shadow and I'm currently writing a fanfic.
It's about a girl from our world that gets thrown into the world of Riddick. But with a twist! Blade (The vampire hunter) is there as well. And to add to the confusion is there also a second merc that's a real sleazebag.

I'm currently around the part where they head for the settlement but I need ideas for the other two movies. Dark Fury and Chronicles. I need ideas of scenes for the trio, love scenes, battle scenes and just plain ideas.

The info is simple: Luna(the oc) is a girl who comes from an abused past. Her parents always used her as a living punching bag. To add to the abuse she meets her first boyfriend who was also an abuser just like her second boyfriend afterwards.
All were very violent towards her (no rape though). But even though she had a violent past, she still dares to talk back. She is all bark but little bite. It's going to be a threesome. And I am currently in high need for ideas for the rest of the story.

If you read this; please, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple asepleaseplease PUH-LEASE! Help me! I need A lot of Help!

Regards, Shadow.

This is my first story. Should you be interested in reading that first:

[/url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8782666/1/Rebirth-of-a-princess[url]
If you see me, do not dread.
For very soon you shall be dead.
If you see me, you will die.
Your heart will soon belong to I. (Don't own. Don't know who wrote it but it's awesome!)

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
Re: Ideas for Riddick/ofc/Blade story
« Reply #1 on: Thu, May 16, 2013, 03:21 AM »
How does she get into Riddick's world?
How does Blade get there? Just saying that he's still alive wouldn't much work, I think. The serum makes him mortal, if I remember correctly. So he needs a way too to get into Riddick's world which is quite far in the future.

What kind of plot do you want?
A nice action/adventure story for the trio?
Maybe Blade's world could offer a plot: vampire-hunting. Maybe Drake from the last movie isn't dead and is after Blade again in the future? Or just make up your own vampire antagonist.

Maybe the vampires are after your OFC for some reason, like that they need her to gain power over the world or such. She could be the descendent of an important person, like the Corvin stuff in the Underworld movies.

Blade and OFC could've crossed paths in current time, then get thrown into Riddick's time together.
« Last Edit: Thu, May 16, 2013, 03:27 AM by Tiberius »

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #2 on: Thu, May 16, 2013, 03:44 AM »
Oh, I just got an idea for a Riddick/Blade story :grin
Some of my above suggestions would make a nice plot for a slashy crossover.
Maybe I'm gonna write it someday ...
Not sure if the Vampire stuff fascinates me enough to write about it.

Offline shadowofdeath

• Riddick's Lover
« Reply #3 on: Fri, May 17, 2013, 06:48 AM »
Alright girlie, to answer your questions in order:
1) She gets zapped into the world by turning on the television and then she gets sleepy and falls asleep. When she wakes, she is suddenly in the Hunter-Gratzner.

2) Blade has always been in that world. It's a parallel dimension of the normal movies.
Meaning; Blade has always lived there and is also immune to his serum. Let's just say that he has been on a planet where they had vampires but left the planet after a while.

3) Blade and Riddick have been friends for at least a couple of years. They have been to a few triple max prisons together and escaped together.

4) As for the plot-thingy; It's done in Riddick's world throughout the three movies.
I was thinking along the lines of that Drake is already defeated and maybe a few vampires in crematoria.

5) She's nothing important. Just a normal person from our world that entered theirs. I don't like to write stuff about people chosen for something to save a world or something. It makes me feel like I'm trying to overpower my oc's.

Anyways that were the answers. As you can see, she's a normal person in a different world. I've read too many stories already about a ofc that is Furyan or has awesome instincts or something like that.
My character is plain normal except for the fact that she knows (excuse me, knew) what is(was) going to happen in the future. But now that Blade is there, the future is a bit unsure for her.

Also, I was thinking of that she goes with Jack to Crematoria during the five year time-skip.
But to do that, I need some ideas for in Crematoria also. Actually... I need ideas for most of the story starting from Dark Fury.
There has already been a small idea that that guy (Junner or whatever he is called. The one with the gunblade) that he would take an interest in her and makes a slave out of her. Now since I have very little ideas for the Dark fury-movie, (Actually that was the only idea I've been given and had for that -_-) I'm a bit stuck there since I'm also writing another story where a female oc will be enslaved(not in the Dark Fury-part, mind you) so I'm having a bit of trouble accepting that idea. It's as if I'm trying to copy my stories but write them in different ways -.-. Anyways, in my last story I had pushed her to the background in that part and I don't want that to happen again. The PitchBlack movie is going slow but I've had enough ideas for that so that one I can do without the ideas.
I will be explaining a bit of the background between Blade and Riddick when they leave Hades(or whatever that planet's called), right before they get picked up by that merc-ship. That way people won't be so confused anymore when I say that Blade is there. :P

I hope that was a bit enlighting to you. Let me know if you want to know more ^_^ (But not too much. Wouldn't want to spoil the story ;P)
Your heart will soon belong to I. (Don't own. Don't know who wrote it but it's awesome!)

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #4 on: Fri, May 17, 2013, 07:14 AM »
I didn't realize you are adding Blade and ofc to the movies, thought you were asking for general ideas what happens when Riddick, Blade and ofc meet.

Sounds like you have enough ideas :)

How does the woman end up in crematoria?
If she's enslaved in prison she's gonna be raped. Whether or not you want that in the story, you should decide about the slave plot element.

Offline shadowofdeath

• Riddick's Lover
« Reply #5 on: Sat, May 18, 2013, 08:21 AM »
NOOOO! That's not true! I don't have much ideas at all. I'm stuck with the crematoria part. She gets to Crematoria by smuggling herself in but that's it of ideas. As I said; I need help for what she and Jack will be doing in Crematoria.
Also, I'm not gonna do a rape-scene. Maybe she gets assaulted a few times but that's it. I try to leave rape aside. Maybe you guys can think of ideas of what they do there. Like for example they do there a picnic!(Just an example, that's not really gonna happen there -.-) Eh, maybe something with the hellhounds? Idk.
And yes, Blade is there as well. But what is he going to do in Crematoria once he and Riddick arrive?
I need a hell-of-a-lot of ideas here.

Please help!