Author Topic: Riddick/ofc/Blade love story? Interest?  (Read 2200 times)

Offline shadowofdeath

• Riddick's Lover
  • I am but a ghost in the shadow of others.
Riddick/ofc/Blade love story? Interest?
« on: Mon, Feb 18, 2013, 07:47 AM »
Hey there everyone! I'm having an idea of writing a Riddick/OFC/Blade love story. NOT a love triangle but a love story with both of them. With maybe a threesome in the lemon ;) And I would like to write it with someone.

Anyways the idea I'm writing is a story that's about a girl who falls into the world of Riddick(goes through all three the movies; Pitchblack, Dark Fury and Chronicles) but when she enters she falls in an alternate universe of Riddick where there is not just Riddick as a criminal, but Blade(from the Blade movies) is there as well. Therefore there are also TWO mercs instead of just Johns. To make it more fair. The girl is nothing special.
(I'm not for a woman who has heightened senses or can kick ass or something like that. My characters are all normal. That gives it a more challenging and realistic twist ) and she doesn't have an animal thing like Riddick does. Blade keeps his vampire-tendencies but has already become immune to his serum and needs to drink blood regularly or he goes insane with bloodthirsty. Anyways, the girl is a virgin(those are in my eyes the most fun to work around with).
The relationship I was thinking about was a Riddick/OFC/Blade story.

Anyways, I have already written one other story with someone else and posted it on fanfiction. The story got quite a lot of good reviews and was very popular.
And I found that writing a story with someone else makes it easier to write it. Plus I also have the nasty habit of working on the chapter I am now and then suddenly writing a scene(when I suddenly get an idea for it) for, let's say, crematoria. That way, if I'm on that part I just have to paste the piece in and it goes all the more faster. That and I like to write several chapters beforehand before I actually post the first chapter. That way, when I get stuck by a chapter I don't have to worry about the pressure of keeping the readers waiting and can just post a chapter online instead.

Anyways, I'm asking this because I'm not good at writing a story by myself. I NEVER finish a story if I do it alone. I always get stuck somewhere and then suddenly drop the story to just start on another because my interest for it has vanished. Again, a nasty habit I have. So I hope that somebody on this site will answer this call and help me! Writing stories together is far more fun than writing them alone.

So if you are interested. Just let me know people! Thank you beforehand for at least listening(reading???) this.

And after a tip from someone, here's the link to my story on fanfiction:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8782666/1/Rebirth-of-a-princess

alrighty people, I've currently started my story alone since I got OH SO MANY replies(sarcasm people, all sarcasm -.-') and I'm now looking for ideas on what to do.
Right at the moment I'm at the part where they have just escaped(The very first scene where the ship has just crashed) and don't know what to do. I need ideas for confrontations between all three of them(well more like Blade and Riddick are working together and Luna(as my character is called) is with the rest of the survivors) Send me any and all ideas you have. Doesn't matter what! Just make sure it are confrontations mostly with Blade, Riddick and Luna. The second merc is named Derek 'The Steel Fist' McCain and is one of those common sleazebags who calls women 'toots' all the time and whatnot.
he has an eye for Luna. To make the story more interesting.
Anyways, she got an abusive past(not in the sexual sense but emotional and physical sense) and is shy of men since her father and her only two boyfriends were all abusive to her.
Hope this lights up some sense of what's going on. Now,... GET ME THOSE IDEAS PEOPLE! I need help badly around here! So PLEASE send ideas! PLEASE!

Anyways, thanks for your attention ^_^
« Last Edit: Thu, Mar 07, 2013, 02:54 PM by shadowofdeath »
If you see me, do not dread.
For very soon you shall be dead.
If you see me, you will die.
Your heart will soon belong to I. (Don't own. Don't know who wrote it but it's awesome!)

Offline Bitten

• Space Babe
  • Administrator
  • Supreme VXer
  • Huh?
Re: Riddick/ofc/Blade love story? Interest?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Feb 18, 2013, 08:57 AM »
Good luck with your story!!

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #2 on: Mon, Feb 18, 2013, 09:04 AM »
Riddick/Blade makes for most excellent slash :devil2
But I would read your story, too :grin
I hope you find someone to write with and start posting soon!

Offline shadowofdeath

• Riddick's Lover
« Reply #3 on: Mon, Feb 18, 2013, 09:07 AM »
Yeah, I know. And I hope so too.  ;)
If you see me, do not dread.
For very soon you shall be dead.
If you see me, you will die.
Your heart will soon belong to I. (Don't own. Don't know who wrote it but it's awesome!)

Offline Tiberius

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #4 on: Mon, Feb 18, 2013, 09:10 AM »
Is there going to be slash in your story?

Offline shadowofdeath

• Riddick's Lover
« Reply #5 on: Thu, Feb 21, 2013, 03:49 PM »
Maybe. I'm not so good with slash but I can try. :)
Or maybe we could try together?
As you read, or not, I'm looking for a partner to write this story. Interested?

Anyways, if there are people out there reading this, know that we can always change a few things in the idea. For it is as I said: an idea.
« Last Edit: Sun, Feb 24, 2013, 09:23 AM by shadowofdeath »