Silsin:
AUMAKUA - The Guardian Angel

Silsin:
They key - a present for his nephew at his 21st birthday

Silsin:

Silsin:

"The Tree of Sorrows"

--- Quote from: El Rico ---
Mind Reflection on what can be perceived through a Natural wooden sculpture given by mother nature. the rough state of this tree is enhanced by a Artistic interpretation of what can be find in the Human mind, we all have a different interpretation of what we see ..some will see fear and some will see love and others wi...ll see nothing at all, this is what make this concept of ' Conscious Primitive Art ' a interesting way to discover ourselves in reflection of what we see and interpret .. just have a try and enjoy Being conscious when you focus your attention on what is ..
Feel free to leave your comments so we all learn from it :)
Aloha
--- End quote ---

The Album @ Facebook holds some interesting thoughts from the visitors about this sculpture - have a look!

Rico about the origin of the material used for this sculpture:

--- Quote from: El Rico ---
I found this wood floating in the water of the mouth of the Pimpama River ..I was paddling and saw it and pass it ..then few second later i stop ? duno why ? and when back and lifted it of the water ..I have it since and it keep on revealin...g a very interesting Mana every time I look at it ..so i keep on sculpting what show itself !
--- End quote ---

Silsin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version