Author Topic: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 21/? [NC-17] 03-04-13  (Read 2458 times)

Offline mcclyn

• Dom's Desire
Re: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 9/? [NC-17] 8-21-09
« Reply #60 on: Fri, Aug 21, 2009, 02:37 PM »
I meant to say Toby  :hugs

Offline mimiandyjam1606

• Dom's Desire
« Reply #61 on: Fri, Aug 21, 2009, 04:26 PM »
Toby is such an interesting character...
The 'Toby' character reminds me of Riddick with his anti-social personality.
"You Never Go Ass To Mouth, Randall!!" Dante, "Clerks 2"

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #62 on: Sat, Aug 22, 2009, 05:25 AM »
Mcclyn, I knew how you meant, hun.  :hugs

mimi, if you think Toby reminds you of Riddick, just hang on. I hadn't made the connection until you brought it up. Actually, he's a combination of some Gulf War vets that I know.

Rav

You're not afraid of the dark, are you?

Offline paulmtk

• Supreme VXer
  • Builidng a door so opportunity can knock!!
« Reply #63 on: Sat, Sep 12, 2009, 02:15 PM »
:candle Soon Puuuhlease??!!

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #64 on: Sat, Sep 12, 2009, 04:02 PM »
Very soon, paul. As a matter of fact, chapter 10 has been sent to mcclyn for beta, and I'm working on 11 now. There's trouble brewing soon.  :evillol  I know, I'm being evil.

Rav

Offline paulmtk

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #65 on: Mon, Sep 14, 2009, 05:40 AM »
:evillol

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
Re: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 10/? [NC-17] 9-14-09
« Reply #66 on: Mon, Sep 14, 2009, 06:27 AM »
Author: Riddicks Raven

Title: A Matter of Trust

Chapters: 10/?

Rating: NC-17 over all

Fandom: Other

Warning: None that I can think of.

Disclaimer: To date, everyone in this comes from my own twisted mind.  :hugs

Chapter 10

Mike awoke slightly before dawn, just as he had all his life. He missed Rikki's body beside his, but knew it was necessary. The last thing he wanted was to screw up and have sex with her before she was completely ready. If he didn't insist on these nights alone, Mike knew there would have been no stopping himself the day they went to the neurologist two weeks ago. He would have fucked her stupid and end up hurting her in the process....he'd rather sleep naked in a snow bank before allowing that to happen.

Mike picked up the shell and matches and stepped out onto the covered porch that extended from his second floor bedroom. He watched the snow swirl around his bare body for a moment, then lit the sage and smudged himself and went through his morning prayers. He said a special thanks for the news that Rikki was stable for now. With the knowledge that it could change, Mike was grateful for that tiny piece of good news.

After he had finished, Mike went back inside and dressed for the trip into town. The Pack's winter gathering was in two days, and he was going to bring Rikki out to them as his mate. Smiling slightly as he reached for his coat, Mike had decided that night would also be the right time for them to make love for the first time. Deep down, he was nervous about it. It had been nearly a century since he had been with a woman, and with the list of things he had in mind to buy, Mike felt felt like it was his first time again.

His old Chevy handled the snow and slush with ease. The main roads were kept clear so in no time he was parking in front of the old dry goods store that now housed Kripps drug store.  As he entered, Mike waved to one of the check out girls then went to the aisle he needed. He knew that lubricant and condoms were a must for what he had in mind, a simple task he thought. Mike glanced down the long aisle and saw dozens of bottles and tubes. Each one it seemed a different color, and countless boxes of condoms. His face burned with embarrassment at a simple shopping errand that was no longer simple. He had no idea there were so many choices. Instead of making a fool of himself, he changed aisles and bought shampoo and body wash. Mike tossed the bag into the truck and walked to The Bike Shop.

Kami saw her father-in-law enter the shop looking flustered.

"Da, everything okay?"

"I..." Mike sighed slightly, knowing that he would need a woman's point of view. "Rikki's coming to the gathering, and I wanted to get something....for after." He rubbed his hands down his face, too embarrassed to say what he was attempting to buy.

Kami smiled, realizing what he was talking about. "You want my help?"

"Please. There's so much, it's overwhelming. I don't know where to begin."

She patted his arm, and told MJ she was going to help Mike with some errands. Her husband waved over his shoulder, signaling that he had heard without taking his attention away from the bike he was repairing. As she grabbed the keys, Kami explained they would be going to the Red Rooster by the interstate. When he asked why, she just shrugged and stated that they had a much larger selection. Her comment drew a groan from the older werewolf.

At last they were at their destination and walking down the long aisle they needed. To keep their conversation private, they spoke only in Inuit.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Kami was looking at massage oils as she spoke.

"This is new territory to me, I'm not real sure," Mike took a deep breath and grumbled. "Thought condoms and lube would be simple."

"It is, Da....it is. Trust me." She picked out a bottle of Sandalwood oil for herself and placed it into the basket she carried. "Is there a scent she really likes? A massage is a very good way to relax."

"Lavender," Mike smiled at how the soft scent went with Rikki's own smell.

Kami picked out a small bottle and placed it in the basket as well. "Now the lube," she couldn't help but notice the blush creeping into Mike's cheeks. "This one is really nice, tastes just like strawberries and cream."

"Taste? You mean you can put that in your mouth?" Mike knew he was over his head, and thankful Kami was here to help.

"Yes," Kami giggled slightly at the shocked look on his face. "Half the fun is....well, I'll let you two figure that out for yourselves."

They walked further up the aisle to the condoms and Mike asked her about one.

"What about these? Are they," he cleared his dry throat, "okay?"

Kami looked at the box of Magnum's and smiled. "Only if you're built like Reverend Johnson's stud horse."

The blush returned with a vengeance to his cheeks as he looked at other types. "Ribbed. Does that mean they have ribs down the sides? How can that be for her pleasure?" Now he felt completely lost, as if he hadn't from the moment they set foot in the aisle.

"No, Da. It's covered with tiny bumps. Some women like it, some don't. One of my girlfriends says it hurts her."

Mike screwed up his face at the thought, then let out the breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

"Don't they have anything plain and simple? Something for beginners maybe?" He didn't know if there was such a thing, but didn't know what else to ask for.

"Don't worry, they do have plain ones." She picked up a pack of standard Trojans. "Simple, six to a pack and they come with instructions."

"Thank god for that," he sighed with relief as the box joined the other items in the basket. "Do I need anything else?"

"No, this should handle it. Later on you two can experiment with other things," she winked at him. "Bringing Rikki with you can be....interesting. She can tell you exactly what she wants to try. Might even let you make it back home before trying them out."

"You're kidding?" The thought had never occurred to him, but it did sound very interesting.

"No, I'm very serious."

Two hours later, Mike was home taking a shower thinking about shopping with Rikki.

Offline paulmtk

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #67 on: Mon, Sep 14, 2009, 11:46 AM »
:hhah

OOOh, just bet he's thinking about going shopping with Rikki next time :dream

Hoping that the good news from the neurologist continues for Rikki  :rule  when you post hon!!

Offline maryk

• Supporter
  • Xander's xXx
« Reply #68 on: Mon, Sep 14, 2009, 12:42 PM »
Great update - very funny, but very sensitive...  I really like Mike!!!  And I agree with paulmtk, internet shopping might be best for them.  :dream

Siggie and avatar by Evilgrin

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #69 on: Mon, Sep 14, 2009, 02:18 PM »
Thank you both so much. I'm glad everything came through. Yeah, he's been around, but these things are new for him. I could see him being so confused that he couldnt' see straight. Hopefully I'll have the new one ready for beta soon.  :hugs

Rav

Offline mimiandyjam1606

• Dom's Desire
« Reply #70 on: Fri, Sep 18, 2009, 05:39 AM »
I had read the updated chapter yesterday, but I didn't have the time to leave a message...
While I was reading chapter 10, I was blushing so much that my cheeks were hurting. It was nice to read a chapter where it shows the type of relationship Mike has with one of his daughter-in-laws, even though I don't think I could ever take my father-in-law shopping for condoms and lubrication.

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #71 on: Mon, Sep 21, 2009, 07:55 AM »
Thanks mimi. It was a fun little chapter to write. His blushing and being out of his comfort zone was too fun to do. Yeah I agree that it would be unusual for me to do that type of shopping with my FIL, but he's known Kami longer than anyone. She's actually 11 or 12 years older than MJ. She's the one person that I could see in this whole mess that Mike would trust to help him and not make fun of his lack of experience. Her calmness buying things for her and MJ while Mike is feeling uncertin over everything and having to ask her questions felt to right to pass up.

As I said, it was way to fun to tweak the old man not to do it.  :lolmao

The next one will be up in a few, hope you enjoy it.....oh yeah, bring your shotguns.

Rav

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
Re: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 11/? [NC-17] 9-21-09
« Reply #72 on: Mon, Sep 21, 2009, 08:19 AM »

Chapters: 11/?

Warning: Physical abuse against a female Pack member by Mike.

Chapter 11

Two days later, the day of the Gathering.

Rikki was nervous and excited. Today she was to be introduced to the Pack. She was sure that she already knew them all, but only as townspeople and wondered who everyone was. Which of them was married to humans was another thought that intrigued her. As her Jeep began it's long trek up the snow covered road that led to Mike's home, Rikki remembered the story he had told her the first time she was there.

"It was 1940 when I brought the Pack here,"Mike put his hands into his front pockets as they walked to the side of the cabin.

"I can see why. It's beautiful here."

"Always has been," he put an arm around her waist as he pointed to a group of cedar and birch trees. "I was born right over there." Mike smiled when Rikki leaned into him, causing a soft, contented rumble to come from deep inside him.

They walked around as Mike pointed out different places that had been special. Where, after buying the land, he had spent laying on the ground for ten days as he finally grieved for his family. His favorite places to sit in the sun and meditate. Where the elk and moose would come down from the woods to drink at the pond.

Rikki was gently pulled from the memory by the cabin coming into view. She loved it there, felt like she belonged. As she parked, Rikki noticed that Mike's truck was gone, but MJ's truck was there along with a car she recognized, but couldn't place. Mike had told her that he might not be there when she arrived, but to go in and make herself at home. Smiling, she climbed the steps up to the back deck and entered the kitchen. Her smile quickly faded at the sight of the woman standing there.

Sandy Ethridge.

5'2", long blond hair, full figured, small eyes that were set just a little too close together, and a wide mouth with thin lips. The combination gave the woman the look of a snake, and Rikki couldn't stand her. She had no idea that the woman was part of Mike's pack, but then again he hadn't come out and said who was and wasn't.

"Well, well. If it isn't Little Rikki. Tell me, what brings you to a Pack gathering, humm?" Sandy looked down her long nose at her, using a better than thou tone of voice. "You're a human, and not mated to one of us, so why are you here, Little Rikki?"

"Mike invited me, if it's any of you're damn business." Rikki hung her coat on the back of one of the chairs.

"Of course. Sometimes I forget just how much my mate enjoys his humans," Sandy chuckled as she shook her head.

"Mate? You're a lying bitch." Rikki fought hard to keep her voice down. "I've never seen you around him. Tell me, Sandra, why is that?" She folded her arms across her chest in an attempt to keep from punching the other woman.

"I do have a business in the next town, and unless he's recently invited you here, while I was away, you wouldn't have any right to know." Sandy's smirk was just enough to fuel the fire. "I know what you're thinking...."

"Oh you do, do you?"

"Werewolves are like wolves....they mate for life. But you see, every ten years or so, our beloved Mikey gets an itch for a human female, and I permit it." Sandy smiled and sighed, making her look even more like a snake. "It would seem, Little Rikki, that you're the current flavor. He only brought you here to tell you it's over. The itch has been scratched."

"You're a fucking lying bitch!"

"Am I? Don't you think that scar he's got right over his lower hair line is so sexy? Makes you just want to run your tongue over it." Sandy placed her hand over her stomach as she tilted her head back slightly, licking her lips.

Rikki glanced down at the floor, willing the tears not to fall as she realized that she was only a passing fancy for him. She now wondered if their whole friendship had been a lie as well.

"I need some air." Rikki tried to keep her composure as she walked outside into the falling snow, Sandy's laughter ringing in her ears.

Fifteen minutes later, Kami came up from down stairs and saw Rikki's coat on the chair. Sandy was still standing against the counter with a smug look on her face. Before she could ask anything, Mike and his sons, along with Toby came in the back door.

"Where's Rikki?" Mike asked the women.

"She said she needed some air." Sandy played innocent, but it didn't fool anyone.

Mike fisted the back of Rikki's coat and growled, "Without her coat? WITHOUT HER FUCKING COAT!!!" Before anyone could react, he crossed the room and backhanded her viciously. "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY TO HER?" His roar seemed to shake the whole cabin.

"I was only teasing her! I told her I was your mate." Tasting blood in her mouth, Sandy now realized how bad she had screwed up.

The four men with Mike growled loudly at the information and Mike's eyes shifted colors.

"She's MY mate, bitch!!" He wrapped one massive hand around Sandy's throat and picked her up. Her feet were three feet off the floor and he began to squeeze.

"White Bear, put her down! NOW!" Kami took a huge risk by ordering her Alpha, who snapped his head around to look at her. Snarling, his face beginning to blur as his control started slipping away. "What's more important now, killing her or finding Rikki?"

With one final squeeze, Mike dropped Sandy to the floor and turned to face his wolves. "You three are with me," he then turned to face Toby. "If the slut makes one move to get up, eat her." Next he faced Kami. "The Pack's your's until we find her." Kami nodded, her own eyes having gone nearly black.

"My pleasure," Toby growled, his eyes already changed to a pale blue.

With his sons already stripped and changed, Mike shredded his own clothes and ran out the kitchen door. His raged forced change had him in the wolf/human form before leaping off the deck. As the four fanned out and started tracking, with Mike following her fading footsteps, he prayed they would find her in time.

Rikki ran through the trees, her tears freely covering her cheeks. Her heart was breaking at what she had heard. She had only been a fling for him. The trust she had shown him had meant nothing at all. The temperature dropped as the storm picked up, making her face numb from the tears. Finally she stopped, her hands had started tingling from the cold as she wrapped her arms around herself. Rikki cried harder at the realization she had chosen Mike's favorite flannel shirt to wear.

She found a stump to set on as she shivered hard. Rikki took in a cold breath as she heard Kami and Alex's words in her head.

"Da, really loves you. He's hasn't smiled like this since Snow Bird died." , "I don't know if you realize it or not, but our Da hasn't even looked at another woman since he lost Ma." , "His whole face lights up when he sees you, or talks about you." , "He loves you so much, Da made sure that asshole would never touch you ever again."

With the memory of Mike telling how much he loved her, and the tenderness of his touches made Rikki realize she had been lied to. Looking around her, fear sunk in at the thought she was now lost. The snow had filled in her tracks, leaving no way to find her way back to the cabin.

"Rikki, you're a damn idiot....and now you're gonna die," she whispered as the shivering got harder. "He deserves better than this. Than a woman who runs from a lying bitch."

Her shivering lessened and Rikki realized that she could no longer feel her hands, feet or face. Slowly she turned her face into the blinding snow at the sound of a wolf's howl. Normally it was a comforting sound, but today she was weak and freezing to death. A welcome meal for the hungry predator. Rikki tucked her chin to her chest and prayed death would find her before the wolf....and that Mike would forgive her.

Offline paulmtk

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #73 on: Mon, Sep 21, 2009, 12:03 PM »
:rule

gave the woman the look of a snake, and Rikki couldn't stand her

always go with your gut instincts on people, they're usually right  :hugs

Argghhh, how much to pay off Toby to take the biotch out??!!   :soon  and don't leave us hanging too long

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #74 on: Mon, Sep 21, 2009, 01:35 PM »
Thanks paul. Rikki made it through seven years of abuse, she has a strong will to survive, even is she dosen't realize it herself.

They walked around as Mike pointed out different places that had been special.
While Mike doesn't exactly strike me as an introvert, he is sensitive and wouldn't share this with just anyone

very true, very true.

Sandy is based on a woman that I know, who is a sneaky as in this story. A perfect mini villian for this story.

Really hoping that the howl was Mike and that he finds her in time; frost bite is already set in from the sounds of it;

Yeah, she's very cold now and tired. Help is coming, and Toby is about to prove his loyality to both Mike and Rikki in the next two chapters.

I'm working on 12 now, and after I've got more of it down, I'll post 11. Soon, I promise.

Rav

Offline pattiglolt

• Xander's xXx
    • Facebook
« Reply #75 on: Tue, Sep 22, 2009, 07:00 AM »
This story is so great.  you write very well.  Looking forward to the next chapter.
I am the ~*Greedybitch*~ after all

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #76 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2009, 05:57 AM »
Thank you Patti. If my computer will behave, I'll have the next chapter up in a few.

Rav

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
Re: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 12/? [NC-17] 9-25-09
« Reply #77 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2009, 06:05 AM »

Chapters: 12/?

Warning: None I can think of.

Chapter 12

Mike raised his nose and inhaled, he had caught Rikki's scent and she was afraid. Taking a deep breath, he let loose with a loud booming howl to signal his sons that he was on the right trail. Snow had covered his head and back, making his steps even more urgent knowing that Rikki was alone with no coat to protect her.

He ran through the trees and at last he saw her sitting on a stump. His heart stopped for a second at Rikki being so still....too still. Cautiously, he touched her cold neck with his large paw. There was a pulse, slow but she was still alive. Scooping her up in his massive arms, Mike held Rikki tight against his fur covered body and ran.

MJ, Alex and Nick heard their father's howl and changed directions to join him. The three wolves skidded to a halt and changed course at the sight of the Mike/wolf barreling towards them with a nearly frozen Rikki in his arms.

It didn't take them long to return to the cabin, and the Mike/wolf cleared the deck railing with an easy leap. He changed to human as Kami held open the door for him, allowing Mike to run with her to the guest bedroom.

Instantly everyone was in with her, except for Sandy who Toby had locked up in the holding cell in the basement. As Mike was removing her clothes and dentures, Toby instructed Kami to retrieve the blankets he had placed on racks in front of the fire. Quickly the men were each rubbing a limb trying to get the circulation going again. When Kami reentered the small room, Mike picked Rikki up long enough for his sons to pull back the covers. Then he lay in bed with her body facing him as he wrapped as much of himself around her as possible.

As Toby and the boys covered them with the blankets, Kami gasped at the sight of scars criss crossing Rikki's back. Toby muttered 'belt', causing the rest to growl slightly. Toby's Dad had told him stories about his own great-grandfather who had been a runaway slave. The old man's back had been completely covered with such scars.

After making sure Mike and Rikki were situated, Kami and Toby left the room, while MJ, Alex and Nick shifted again. Carefully they climbed onto the bed, and curled themselves into balls of warmth against her back, legs and feet. Slowly Rikki began to shiver again and her teeth chatter, a sign that her body was starting to warm itself.

At last, Rikki groaned and moved slightly, causing the four werewolves to sigh in relief. Toby came back in with fresh blankets and shooed the boys out to get something to eat. Regardless of Pack status, Toby's medical skills over rode everything else.

He laid the blankets on the foot of the bed, and instructed Mike to roll Rikki onto her back. Once she had been moved, Toby pulled back the blankets and placed a stethoscope against her heart. He nodded and checked her face, hands and feet. To his relief they were only red and not blackening, a sure sign that she had been reached in time. He nodded at Mike who once more pulled her body back into his embrace. Toby covered them with the fresh blankets and left them alone.

Mike stroked her face, closed his eyes and tried to get some rest.

Toby walked into the kitchen and set down, gratefully taking the cup of hot tea that Kami offered. She had called the rest of the Pack and explained what had happened. They knew that for now it would be best to give their Alpha room as he would be volatile for the next several days.

"How is she?" Kami gave voice to what they all were wondering.

"Too soon to tell, really. The Old Man got to her before frost bite set in....I think she will be okay."

"You know what Pack law will demand." Alex said tiredly.

"Um hum. Bitch has it coming." Toby's voice was cold and empty.

"Why is she even here?" Nick had been on vacation twenty years ago when Sandy had been brought into the Pack.

"Da owed the Vancouver Alpha a favor. The slut had been trying to seduce him, and with females being hard to come by, Greg was reluctant to kill her. Asked Da to take her before Mary Ann blew her head off." MJ pushed his plate away and raked a hand through his hair.

"Oh I can so see that," Alex laughed. "Mary Ann's a 'lil hell cat when she's pissed. If I didn't know better I'd swear she was a were herself."

"That Italian and Mexican mix will do it everytime," Kami agreed.

Toby remained silent, hoping that when time come, Mike would let him handle Pack justice.

A couple of hours later, Mike opened his eyes and breathed deep. He felt a warm body against his and his stomach growled. Movement to his right caught his eye. Toby had entered the room. Mike growled, his eyes turning golden brown.

"Joey brought fresh elk, liver's still steaming. Go eat." Mike growled louder at Toby's words. "You're hungry and she's weak, not the best combo. As Pack medic, that's a order, Old Man. I'll sit with Baby Girl 'til you get back."

Mike knew Toby was right, and stalked into the kitchen.

At the sight of the naked growling Alpha, his family and Joey gave him plenty of room. Alex set the plated liver on the deck and held the door open for him. Mike pounced on the still warm meat, snarling and growling as he ate. Annie had come while Mike slept and now watched from the door while he ate. When he was nearly finished, she nodded at Alex who set a tray down containing the animal's heart and kidneys. Mike snapped his head around to face his son, and snarled warningly. Alex shoved the tray to his father and walked back inside.

After several minutes the sounds of a ravenous wolf eating quited down and Mike walked back inside. He turned on the faucet in the sink and drank his fill before getting a dish towel and washing his face and chest. Mike set down, placed his arms on the table and using them for a pillow, slept.

Offline pattiglolt

• Xander's xXx
    • Facebook
Re: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 12/? [NC-17] 9-22-09
« Reply #78 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2009, 07:05 AM »
Cant wait to see the pack justice.  Woo Hoo.  This is so Good

Offline paulmtk

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #79 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2009, 09:16 AM »
Woo Hoo!  Know he got to her just in time and Toby (and the others too!) is doing an awesome job making sure to hold off the frostbite!

Sandy certainly has been her share of trouble; pack justice is long overdue
Toby remained silent, hoping that when time come, Mike would let him handle Pack justice

Gotta watch those silent (but ???) types-well done with Toby!  Loyal and very trustworthy

Waitin for the next update when you get to it!  :hugs

Offline mimiandyjam1606

• Dom's Desire
« Reply #80 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2009, 05:23 PM »
It sucks to be Sandy right now, even though I am pretty sure that she had done some sucking at one point (or points) in time of her life...
I am excited to see what's going to happen in the next chapter...
I was pretty bummed when "True Blood" current season had gone off the air, but I am happy that this tory is continuing...Werewolves rock!!!

Offline Heather141620

« Reply #81 on: Sat, Sep 26, 2009, 04:41 AM »
I have never been as enthralled by a story as I have by this one. It is wonderfully written and has me hooked I am always waiting for a new update. Thank you for the update and will be waiting hopefully for the next one! :rock

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #82 on: Sat, Sep 26, 2009, 05:57 AM »
Wow guys, thanks.  :hugs  Hope you enjoy the rest of the ride.

Rav

Offline maryk

• Supporter
  • Xander's xXx
« Reply #83 on: Mon, Sep 28, 2009, 02:51 PM »
I missed two of these updates!  Riddick's Raven, this is wonderful!  The atmosphere of the whole cold, northern place brought back lots of Minnesota memories... I remember it being so cold you couldn't have uncovered skin exposed for more than a few minutes... stopping shivering, not being able to feel hands or feet, 'bad sign' - moving into frostbite... yes, I want to see Pack justice!  :hugs

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #84 on: Thu, Oct 01, 2009, 10:51 AM »
Thank you maryk. I'm glad I got the feeling that I was looking for.

Pack Justice will be soon, but Mike is growling that what I had in mind isn't what he wanted. Now he wants his time with Rikki. And Toby.....dear sweet protective Toby. He's telling me that if he dosen't get some blood, then I had better be getting him laid! :evillol

Rav

Offline Riddicks Raven

• Supreme VXer
Re: [ORI]A Matter of Trust 13/? [NC-17] 10-01-09
« Reply #85 on: Thu, Oct 01, 2009, 10:59 AM »

Chapters: 13/?

Warning: Toby takes some cheap shots on Sandy, not pretty. If your offended by abuse on a woman this one may not be for you.

Chapter 13

Toby set with Rikki during the four hours Mike slept. He knew that his Alpha had hit "the wall". Emotionally, physically and mentally pushed to his limit, Toby more than understood what Mike was going through. Knowing that as soon as the elder werewolf slowed down and ate, surrounded by his "blood pack", Mike would submit to a deep but short sleep.

Toby didn't mind watching over Rikki, as she was the one human he liked. It had been nearly ten hours since they had found her, and he was pleased with the way her initial recovery was going. She was a fighter, a survivor, something Toby knew Rikki would have to be in order to live through what she had. He had just finished checking her vital signs when Mike placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How she doing?"

Better than she's a right to," Toby was relieved that his Alpha sounded more normal. "Good thing we run hotter than humans," he watched as Mike walked around the bed and retook his place behind her. "That and your nose helped her more than anything I coulda done. She may wake up briefly, I'll be close if you need me." His hand was on the door knob when Mike's voice stopped him.

"Toby....thanks." The slight smile Mike got told him more than words could.

After leaving the guestroom, Toby went down to the holding cell. It would be extremely hard for him not to kill Sandy without permission. Last month when the nightmares had Toby wanting to end his life, he had ran to Mike for help. He had begged his Alpha for death. It was at that moment he heard an Angel's voice stating that she too had nightmares. Rikki had listened while he raged and held him while he cried. When he awoke the next morning, Toby found himself on the couch holding Rikki like he had his childhood teddy bear.

Toby could feel the wolf threatening to take over and as he looked at Sandy hanging there in chains, he allowed the wolf to share control. The left side of her face was bruised and that eye was swollen shut. Pack law dictated that normally corporal punishment could only be administered by the Alpha's direct order. That hadn't stopped Toby from getting in a few shots of his own.

At the sound of someone coming down the stairs, she opened her good eye. Sandy gasped at the sight of Toby. Standing there, light blue mixing and swirling with the normal dark brown of his eyes. What truly scared her was the fact that he was playing with his favorite knife. She knew deep down that Mike had ordered her execution.

"Toby, please...." Sandy pleaded as she started to cry.

"SHUT! UP!" Toby roared as he stood nose to nose with her. "Mike gives you a second chance and THIS is how you repay him?!?" He tapped the point of his knife on her cheek, dangerously close to her open eye. "Fuckin' cum guzzling shit suckin' snake faced whore. You make me sick." Toby then spat in her face.

Sandy's lips trembled as she pissed herself.

"Awww, what's the matter, hose beast? You can fuck over your Alpha, endanger his mate's life, but you can't take it yourself?" Toby released a sharp bark of laughter. "No, I'm not gonna kill you....yet. When the Old Man decides it's time, I hope he lets me do it." He stood beside Sandy and in almost a lover's voice, whispered into her ear. "It won't be quick....and it will hurt. A lot."

Toby and his wolf grinned broadly as they climbed the steps.

Mike didn't know how long he'd lain there holding Rikki, but the snow had stopped and the full moon shined through the window. Her breathing and heart beat was stronger and she felt warm. He was stroking her hair when she opened her eyes and gave him the tiniest smile he had ever seen.

"Bruno," she whispered and touched his face.  

For a moment, Mike thought he would never breath again. He knew a woman calling her mate the wrong name in bed was a serious fuck up, but hearing Rikki calling him that name again....it was the sweetest sound he had ever heard.

"How you feeling, baby?" Mike placed his hand against her cheek.

"Tired and hungry." Actually Rikki felt as if she could sleep forever.

"You be okay while I see if anythings fixed?"

"Yeah," she whispered, then smiled as he kissed her forehead.

He slipped on a pair of sweatpants and walked into the kitchen. It was empty except for Toby, who was warming some soup on the stove. Glancing out the window, Mike saw three tents pitched in the back yard. Even though his sons and Kami had been "civilized" for several decades, their bodies still craved the cold weather and it wasn't unusual for them to camp out in the snow. Annie was a local girl, but had quickly learned to appreciate the extra snuggle time with her husband that winter camping provided.

"How's she doin?"

"Much better, just woke up." Mike smiled as he glanced into the soup pot. "She called me Bruno."

"Don't know if I'd be so happy at having my mate callin' me another man's name." Toby continued stirring the soup as Mike told him about the day they spent together, and the little boy they had met. Toby then smiled, knowing that Rikki would be okay.  

Mike's smile faded as he remembered the reason they were having this talk. He decided to wait until tomorrow to talk to Sandy then make his final decision on her fate. He wouldn't pawn her off on another pack, even one overseas. Pack Law stated that if a member deliberately did something that endangered the pack, or a mate of  a pack member, then they were to be executed. It was something that Mike never looked forward to.

Sighing, he took out a tray that he had bought in Wal-Mart while he had fantasized about feeding Rikki breakfast in bed. This was not how it was supposed to be used for the first time. He filled up two bowls and got two bottles of water for them before thanking Toby. He shrugged and told Mike that he would be sleeping on the couch if he needed anything. Mike nodded and picked up his tray and went back to the bedroom.

Offline mcclyn

• Dom's Desire
« Reply #86 on: Thu, Oct 01, 2009, 11:34 AM »
Hey Rav , Sorry for not leaving comment's lately ! You know i'm loving this story  :)

Offline maryk

• Supporter
  • Xander's xXx
« Reply #87 on: Thu, Oct 01, 2009, 07:06 PM »
She's safe!   Yes, another great chappie!  :hugs

Offline pattiglolt

• Xander's xXx
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: Fri, Oct 02, 2009, 06:24 AM »
:hugs  Very nice Rav~  

This greedy bitch however; needs more  much much more please

Offline paulmtk

• Supreme VXer
« Reply #89 on: Fri, Oct 02, 2009, 11:33 AM »
:love

Given that Rikki was the one to be there for Toby when he was almost at the bottom; not gonna be pretty for Sandy when Mike gives his decision  :dream snuggle-time to generate body heat!!